Status
Not open for further replies.
yea only 8 mins ago :lol:

it’s a wrap :lol:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

They can have Lingz/Rocco permanently and Gomes on loan :lol:

Would do the latter a lot of good getting regular pt for a change

Toni knows. Not gunna lie thought that was going into orbit to give Ramos’s pen company. But props to the youngin for eyeing Oblak and taking a ballsy pen.

And for the non-RM fans, I know it’s just a pen :lol:. But the only “highlight” from our cup win is Fede continuing the Uruguayan tradition of taking a red to go on and win in penalties.

tenor.gif

They can have Lingz/Rocco permanently and Gomes on loan :lol:

Would do the latter a lot of good getting regular pt for a change

You’re dreaming, Sporting aren’t taking those bums especially on those wages. :lol:

I see Angel Gomes coming home in return. :pimp:

Another Fernandes looks to be headed to the EPL... Spurs

Dam

seeing this actually got me thinking. Mings in for Joe Gomez or John Stones? Tomori as well? And besides Chillwell it’s Shaw at LB right?

Then it’s how Southgate would want to play it out. Out and fast would need a 433 for especially sterling and Sancho, Dele even. Kane up top.

FE8CDBDD-4560-4E7A-9ECC-94E7FC05A3D6.jpeg

I don’t think Shaw gets on the plane honestly. Could see Rose being Chilwell’s cover. Will be interesting to see who Gareth picks to partner Maguire.

Sooo can we say... gettn rid of my guy Navas for Courtois was the right move?...

Sooo can we say... gettn rid of my guy Navas for Courtois was the right move?...

i wouldnt say that either. There wasnt anything wrong with Keylor’s talents or abilities...he just wasnt as Marketable as “The Best GK at the WorldCup”

its always been about marketing, and unfortunately Keylor is the wrong skin tone and from the wrong part of the world.

i wouldnt say that either. There wasnt anything wrong with Keylor’s talents or abilities...he just wasnt as Marketable as “The Best GK at the WorldCup”

its always been about marketing, and unfortunately Keylor is the wrong skin tone and from the wrong part of the world.

Considering we were at one point today rocking with a front 3 of Vinicius-Mariano-Rodrygo I think the whole “Los Blancos” thing can be put to bed :lol:

Our most recent signing, Reinier, is also brown like Keylor. So are Casemiro and Varane. We also signed Mendy and Militao over the summer, and Marcelo is a RM legend. And it’s no secret Real’s dream signing is Mbappe.

If we want to take it further, Zidane, Benz, and Hakimi are Arab, and Kubo isn’t white either. We’re also linked with the likes of Pogba and Camavinga.

Keylor never got the most fair treatment here, but to me it seemed more like Courtois and his agent leveraged everything. Both the relative bargain transfer fee on the expiring deal to come here. And demands in regards to being first choice for coming for that lower fee. Keylor not getting the chance to be the cup keeper in his last season will always bug me, should have gotten to defend his crown.

Last edited:
Henry for sure the better overall player but if we just talking goal scoring there is for sure an argument for Aguero. Most hatricks in league history, most goals by a non Englishmen best goal to minute ratio in league history, the longevity, the league titles, the massive goals (Aguerooooo), the consistency 5 seasons in a row of at least hitting 20 goals and on pace to do that again. Also on pace to to beat Cole in the all time league rankings 10 off him for the number 3 spot, 21 off Rooney for the number two spot. 7 off Rooney for most goals scored for a single league club. He’s adapted his play from playing two up top to a lone striker to a lone striker with more responsibility in a Pep system. All this despite those injury struggles he used to have

Last edited:
Probably the best attacking Italian prospect in years tore his ACL today......damn

Came in to post this

Apparently, Demiral also has an ACL injury and is out for the season.

How strange is it that two players on opposing teams go down with the same injury in a big match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom