⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Fernandes looks to be headed to the EPL... Spurs

Has anyone here watched him? If so, what’s his best position and does he have the goods?
I have his Road To The Final card on Fifa 20 ultimate team so all I know is that he plays in midfield and is about the same height as Ndombele.

Considering we were at one point today rocking with a front 3 of Vinicius-Mariano-Rodrygo I think the whole “Los Blancos” thing can be put to bed :lol:

Our most recent signing, Reinier, is also brown like Keylor. So are Casemiro and Varane. We also signed Mendy and Militao over the summer, and Marcelo is a RM legend. And it’s no secret Real’s dream signing is Mbappe.

If we want to take it further, Zidane, Benz, and Hakimi are Arab, and Kubo isn’t white either. We’re also linked with the likes of Pogba and Camavinga.

Keylor never got the most fair treatment here, but to me it seemed more like Courtois and his agent leveraged everything. Both the relative bargain transfer fee on the expiring deal to come here. And demands in regards to being first choice for coming for that lower fee. Keylor not getting the chance to be the cup keeper in his last season will always bug me, should have gotten to defend his crown.

true, but all those players you named are either BIG names, or from the right country (Brazil, Spain,France)
Keylor was a little brown dude from a piss poor country playing in a small squad.
The market is EVERYTHING to florentino, there is no other reason why he was so hell bent on getting himself a different goalkeeper. We can’t forget his other options before Tboat....De Gea....Kepa.

Came in to post this

Apparently, Demiral also has an ACL injury and is out for the season.

How strange is it that two players on opposing teams go down with the same injury in a big match.

Damn Demiral is confirmed now too....that sucks. He was ballin, forced De Ligt to the bench.

Missed the Madrid derby but saw the Valverde tackle and don't know how to feel. As a player...i hate it...i got fouled from behind on a break away and that's how i broke my collarbone. Literally changed my life forever in that second my arm will never be the same (surgery...plate put in...PT...still going through it). But since Morata didn't get hurt :lol:

nothing sums up valverde's time more than being sacked over missing out on a meaningless trophy.

Even Cholo wasn't mad at that tactical foul and even gave him a pat on the head :lol:

A suspension for Fede won't hurt all that much for him I'm sure after solidifying himself as a folk hero for Madridistas. Legit saved them with that

So with Valverde gone..... Ole becomes the only under achieving manager left in the coaching carousel of big clubs in Europe. There have been a ton of firings.

Ole playing chess, smarttttttt :lol:

1578947639066.gif

Last edited:
Officially official

Legit the most successfully managerial spell to end in a sack I've ever seen :lol:,even Iniesta thought his treatment was harsh

Barca fans hated his *** though so not all that surprised

Setien is gonna be the caretaker

Gotta be the first manager to win a domestic treble and get sacked a little over a year later

shows how much barca value style of play
i still remember tata martino won 5-0 against rayo but the catalans ate him alive because they had more possession

jape jape gotta be happy with that appointment

i think the whole fanbase realized with valverde that winning a lot of matches isn't enough
i literally would doze off watching this squad. it's been painful
proactiveness is refreshing from this terrible board
im just happy valverde is gone

Barca will win 5-0 this weekend both hopefully it blows up in their face after this weekend

Lord knows Quique ain't gonna have them defending

Can’t believe Xavi took the good guy route and declined the Barça job. Not everyday Barça fires a manager mid season.

Can’t believe Xavi took the good guy route and declined the Barça job. Not everyday Barça fires a manager mid season.

He apparantly felt weird about taking over mid-season, could definitely see him accepting over the summer when he's got time to really build a team/staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom