⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
25ACEC30-1C36-404F-A2C8-A392A6088A8B.jpeg

Tanganga looks like he might just solve our RB problem for the time being. Easily our man of the match this game. He looked good in the few games he's played so far. Certainly made his case that he should be given a run in our starting XI.

Damn city still talking about giving Foden chances? Lol no wonder the few talents they have, all left.

Damn city still talking about giving Foden chances? Lol no wonder the few talents they have, all left.

He's actually become more of a regular sub this season which is fine for a 19 year old midfielder. Especially in the context of what the club is competing for and the competition. People gotta remember it takes midfielders longer to kick on and lock down a spot than young forwards.

He's actually become more of a regular sub this season which is fine for a 19 year old midfielder. Especially in the context of what the club is competing for and the competition. People gotta remember it takes midfielders longer to kick on and lock down a spot than young forwards.

agree with this.

Think City’s integration of youth has been questionable, but Foden isn’t the best example of that imo. He also looks like he’s needed time for his body to develop too to handle the physical demands.

although a loan to a less physical league (Eredivise, la liga) maybe could have done him better than his current situation this season.

agree with this.

Think City’s integration of youth has been questionable, but Foden isn’t the best example of that imo. He also looks like he’s needed time for his body to develop too to handle the physical demands.

although a loan to a less physical league (Eredivise, la liga) maybe could have done him better than his current situation this season.
I didn’t think it would be a bad idea for him to go on loan and city was open to it but ifrc he didn’t want to and felt this situation was best for him. He’s betting on himself a bit and he loves the club so I get why he feels that way. That and he knows and we all know David Silva is leaving after this season the spot is their for him and he’s been told that. But people have to be patient, midfield is in my mind the toughest position to play. Especially with what will he required for a club like city and what they want to achieve.
As far as our integration of youth Sancho is our only glaring mistake recently imo. Others that have left have gone on to do well or find their level but none I’ve regretted seeing go like Sancho. Anyone who watched our academy saw his talent and knew what he would be. Yet we chased Alexis that summer and sold him to dortmund. The winger depth we wanted Alexis for we already had the answer in Sancho but didn’t give him the chance outside of offering him the biggest youth contract for that age range but that wasn’t enough and I don’t blame him.

Armada Armada I know you guys don't have a buy back on Sancho, but I remember hearing you guys have the right to match any offer Is that true?
As far as I know yea that’s true. Haven’t seen any city sources say contrary. There was a report from semi decent city reporter who says the club is interested in bringing him back since sane is our the door.

As far as I know yea that’s true. Haven’t seen any city sources say contrary. There was a report from semi decent city reporter who says the club is interested in bringing him back since sane is our the door.

Armada, I told you already. Sancho is coming home, don’t worry. He’s gonna pull a Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom