• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:emoji_fire: need camp nou
1579057521715.png

1579057560816.png

1579057591412.png

Just came in to say that the lord has heard my prayers with the sacking of the count. I even started hating that damn character whenever I'd see him on commercials on tv. Valverde will forever be trash, a very incompetent manager who plays with no tactics and was saved by the grace of Messi. I wish him terrible luck wherever he goes. Go to RM.

is this a real quote? :rofl:

United DNA. Mans in press conferences throwing away SEASONS, and it's allowed to happen because the board and owners haven't got a clue and the fans love him because he's a "legend"

Last edited:
Apparently VDB will join Real in the summer. Makes me think this is Modric’s last season with Odegaard set to return too. Feel like if it is though that he should announce it so fans can show their respect/appreciation in the matches that remain.

It’s also another hit to Pogba’s dream move. Only way he comes here is either when there’s a year left on his deal or when it expires.

Last edited:
He's actually become more of a regular sub this season which is fine for a 19 year old midfielder. Especially in the context of what the club is competing for and the competition. People gotta remember it takes midfielders longer to kick on and lock down a spot than young forwards.
Not even gonna lie felt like dude was well into his 20s because he's been around the first team so long. I retract my original statement

Apparently VDB will join Real in the summer. Makes me think this is Modric’s last season with Odegaard set to return too. Feel like if it is though that he should announce it so fans can show their respect/appreciation in the matches that remain.

It’s also another bit to Pogba’s dream move. Only way he comes here is either when there’s a year left on his deal or when it expires.
I saw a post where Flo was acting like he never even heard of Pogba.. lol excellent negotiation tactics

Not even gonna lie felt like dude was well into his 20s because he's been around the first team so long. I retract my original statement
I get why he started making waves at 17 on that preseason tour a few years back and his name been in and around the mix since so it’s easy to forget how old he is.

sterling like that too mans been around for ages since most of is became aware of him when he started making ways at Liverpool it’s easy to forget he only just turned 25 this year.

Those Euro kits used probably my fav Nike template ever,loved all of these

loser-look-nike-total-90-2004-kit-template%2B%25282%2529.jpg

eng_pl_2004-06-MANCHESTER-UNITED-SHIRT-M-39783_2.jpg

loser-look-nike-total-90-2004-kit-template%2B%25283%2529.jpg

The fact that they came out the same time as probably the GOAT boots they've dropped

50979365_764320977259305_3467253300396988011_n.jpg

will always make them personal classics :pimp:

the total90 line is absolutely my favorite line of all time. Even the training kits were awesome.The Belgium home and Portugal away total 90 kits need to be in a museum somewhere.

I don't see Kroneke selling. But I know dude has been linked to buying Arsenal since the last couple of seasons during Wengers era. Would love to see him buy it, I believe he's a fan as well but regardless he is someone who actually cares about the sport. Would have loved to see him buy it when Wenger was still around while the club needed some financial backing.

He developed a disgestive issue last season which kept him heavy, he said the doctors at inter figured it out, and he's been fit ever since.

He def looks better, it's noticeable. You can tell that he shed some pounds.

Would definitely make sense having his last game be the Lisbon derby cause it's serious business but like Coupé It Coupé It It said,it's been a weird saga since the summer so not sure if I'll buy that he's coming until we get those official pics for him at Carrington :lol:

Hope it's true,been needing someone other than McTom or Andreas to do a job at DM/holding mid with Matic on his way out.

Getting 2 MF's in this window would be huge given that the need has been there since the summer. Would also relieve the pressure on Fred and Pogs when it comes to defensivce duties and allow them to focus more on adding some creativity in attack

Would definitely make sense having his last game be the Lisbon derby cause it's serious business but like Coupé It Coupé It It said,it's been a weird saga since the summer so not sure if I'll buy that he's coming until we get those official pics for him at Carrington :lol:

Hope it's true,been needing someone other than McTom or Andreas to do a job at DM/holding mid with Matic on his way out.

Getting 2 MF's in this window would be huge given that the need has been there since the summer. Would also relieve the pressure on Fred and Pogs when it comes to defensivce duties and allow them to focus more on adding some creativity in attack

Wasn't Bruno gonna come to United in the summer after the last Sporting Lisbon v Benfica match?

These reports don't even try anymore...LOL. Literally copy paste tweets from last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom