⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know much about this kid? Everyone's saying he's got big potential and a bargain at 10 mill. Still doesn't change the fact that we need more actual high level/starting XI caliber players and there's only 2 weeks left in the window

CM, this last season was eh for him. He progressed but the matches I watched, I thought he didn't progress that much but he's young so you know. Versatile player, good passing and dribbling. Saw a couple of matches where he lost possession a bit much
Some profiles on him:
https://www.esdfanalysis.com/player-analysis/mickael-cuisance/
https://www.tifofootball.com/features/tomorrows-talent-borussia-monchengladbachs-mickael-cuisance/

Bayern doing Bayern things. Coutinho up in the stands

Tbh a lot of these online streams are practically HD quality. They can buffer a lot though depending on your internet and the source of the stream.

Bayern now equalized because a Hertha player decided it would be a good idea to foul someone in the box when the ball wasn't even remotely close.

Look at where the ball is when Grujic threw down Lewandowski
12e07e799e8e2e84dbbb03beaa46565d.png

Leeds’ obsession with Bielsa is confusing to me. I get that the club plays his attractive brand of football, but missing out on promotion to the EPL is an objective failure.

Amazon Prime stays giving specials to garbage teams. They did a F1 series on McLaren one of the seasons that they were bottom of the standings.

They love an under dog story. Rich history and passion make for good television.
Russel Crowe narrating is over the top tho :lol:

Bayern now equalized because a Hertha player decided it would be a good idea to foul someone in the box when the ball wasn't even remotely close.

Look at where the ball is when Grujic threw down Lewandowski
12e07e799e8e2e84dbbb03beaa46565d.png

How stupid was that foul? :lol: Dude didn't even try to hide it. He blatantly threw Lewa to the ground hahaha

When even Ray Hudson can't think of anything positive to say about this Barca performance...

Good lord. As long as Kovac is manager we will be awful. I don't even think we get out of the CL group stage at this rate. Absolutely pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom