⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cr7> Bernardo... not even close

Bernardo not even the best player at his club, don’t care what his teammates voted him. Luke Shaw was our player of the year last year b.. lmfaoooo Luke Shaw!
Of course Ronaldo is better I wouldn’t argue otherwise And that’s not even the point I’m trying to make. I’m just taking about who had a better season last year. And being player of the year for a team that finished 6th and did nothing isn’t the same as being considered the best player on a team that won their league multiple trophies and won with their national team and being considered the best player of that tournament...think that’s pretty obvious

You missed my whole point. He was voted by his teammates... which like Luke Shaw.. isn’t the best way to gauge a players importance, etc.

Ok forget about who he was voted by. He was still objectively one of the best performers for club and country and was pivotal in winning multiple trophies. Not many people had a better year than him last year on the pitch and team success

Last edited:
Ultimately, it probably just boils down to the fact everyone hates city

I mean that’s cool I don’t expect much from these individual awards anyway but cause the criteria for them is so Inconsistent that it’s just become a pet peeve of sorts for me. They pick and choose whichever criteria they want to justify who they pick and never just stick with one thing

United have spent money on a bunch of wasteman players and the one player they should actually sign, they are cautious about signing? #NeverChange

I wasn’t expecting Ronaldo to make the top 3 list. But that Ronaldo comeback vs Atletico I’m sure is still the head of voters. Plus the hat trick in the Nations League.

These big moments can play an important part in voter persuasion - but I still got VVD winning.

Even tho Messi SHOULD win. Messi will get shafted the same way CR7 did last year by Modric :sick:

Messi and Ronaldo both suffer from their own success to an extent. Especially Messi now it seems like. If any forward not named Messi had the year he had it would be no question that they should win balon dor and any of these other awards.

We’ve become to accustom to their success, taking it for granted. I’ll never, ever understand the Modric thing :lol:

Like he legit has a Balon D Or in the Messi and Ronaldo era. And now VVD looking to get it. The voting is stupid.

Ronnie and Messi should have 6 balon D’Or

Rodrygo to atleti deal is off. They would’ve been nasty with rodrygo, costa , and Felix up front.

Last edited:
Rodrigo to Atléti ain't necessarily off, we are just waiting for Andre Silva to move so Correa can leave to Milan

Adrian has had the craziest week in footy I can remember man...

In more positive news,3rd kit is flames

IMG_20190816_075454.jpg

IMG_20190816_075446.jpg

IMG_20190816_075450.jpg

IMG_20190816_075452.jpg

Would love to cop but it's a little too similar to the infrared kit from a few seasons back I already have

15659568413701887864500763767330.jpg

Fire regardless

Last edited:
[Seems just about each one of Real's signings have gotten hurt at some point this preseason. With the way things are trending,could def see Zizou stepping down and Flo's boy Mou joining before the end of the season

They all but effectively ruled out more signings earlier today

Except this one won't come with UCL print/badges lol... I beat everyone to the joke
:lol::smh:

I'm still salty about how the season ended and missing out on CL footy, could've most likely been able to sign Sancho this summer and solve the RW problem for years if they finished top 4 instead of capitulating during that final month |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom