⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a deflating last 2 minutes. Luiz needs a long rest on the bench. Can we move up the time to get Saliba into London?

Even if im not a fan of Gomes, glad to see him playing again. His redemption arc needs to wait a week tho.

4 points off 5th, we have to give it everything to get in there. We've seen how a proper coach turned our team play around overnight, and now we're finally starting to see results. Happy for Arteta, he seems intense and hungry to win and good on the guys to keep fighting for him, they believe in him. COYG

Last edited:
This is crazy, a little too crazy :rofl:

tumblr_m8ajo36Dxi1r1nisw.gif

I thought Arteta snubbed Ancelotti post-match. Turns out Ancelotti stormed off without shaking hands. Nice to get 3 points but still a lot to work on defensively.

is pogba out for the season?
is the relationship unrepairable?
He was back at Carrington last week and should be back in training soon according to Ole but the timetable on when we'll actually see him play is anyone's guess.

Obviously Mino's not done much to help the relationship but I still expect him to have a part to play in the final stretch of the season. At the very least to have a good run of games to build his match fitness in advance of the Euros during the summer.

Crossing my fingers though that we get the chance to see him, Bruno and Fredje playing together in midfield at some point...

Sheesh :lol:

They whistled Tuchel too,could def see him bouncing for Bayern in the summer

🔥

Citeh out here snitching snitching :lol: :nerd:

Real probably wish he was there this season, BVB has been great for his development though and they'll reap the rewards after. Same with Odegaard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom