⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Receipts?

I’m busy working and pounding espressos, can’t now....

but I DEFINITELY remember posting a great goal Bruno scored against Braga earlier in the season after United missed out on Bruno..

and you laughed at “Braga” being any sort of competition....

You took shots at the Portuguese competition and replied ROFLing - I remember dunny. :lol:

Honestly I really don’t care tho, I laughed at it.

What I do care about is being proven right that Bruno was the goods and United were IDIOTS to not buy him in the Summer :lol:

I’m busy working and pounding espressos, can’t now....

but I DEFINITELY remember posting a great goal Bruno scored against Braga earlier in the season after United missed out on Bruno..

and you laughed at “Braga” being any sort of competition....

You took shots at the Portuguese competition and replied ROFLing - I remember dunny. :lol:

Honestly I really don’t care tho, I laughed at it.

What I do care about is being proven right that Bruno was the goods and United were IDIOTS to not buy him in the Summer :lol:

I do have time and couldn’t find it. If I did post that it’s because you were being obnoxious about him all summer:lol:

I even had him on my wishlist at the beginning of summer

I like it
397521d41877ce56e5e5054f83f72a57.png

I hate our new badge but the kit looks great.
0343bc31836e3a4000fb7e959dd0d300.png

3692a2b3fe6386cb4c7d49a6a108cd79.png

Wow and there logo is 3?! Nah they gonna have all these dudes out here looking like they wearing the wrong number now

I hope 3 go bankrupt
I would prefer them to spell it out.

“Three.” would look much better imo

I do have time and couldn’t find it. If I did post that it’s because you were being obnoxious about him all summer:lol:

I even had him on my wishlist at the beginning of summer

That’s fair, I was obnoxious about Bruno - very true.

But that’s only because I couldn’t believe how STUPID United were being. Paying 80 million for Maguire but ending negotiations with Bruno over 5-10 million?

Incompetence on any level really bothers me.

Naturally Zidane comes to mind. Koeman, Cruyff as well. Pep's playing career was eh

At this rate, the chances of PSG advancing in the CL are looking slimmer than they did before....if they do fail, what does this mean for PSG? Where do they go from there? Is Tuchel's job in jeopardy?

I’m in medical school, just wrapped up some exams after cramming for the weekend.

The Hazard stuff to me is bait. it’s not like the knicks getting amare on a guaranteed max after multiple knee surgeries where you knew he was injury prone. If you can predict injuries on non-injury prone players then congratulations you have a future making lots of money as a consultant for clubs.

Also I saw this slide coming. If you guys remember a few days before we dropped from first I said I hope Atletico knocks out Liverpool so they can join the rest of us in shambles. Implying we were already in shambles before the weekend.

As an RM fan though i personally didn't see Hazard as the savior. The injury thing hurts but we all know signing him wasn't replacing the goals lost by CR7. So $100M is a ton and you can't argue right now that he is worth the price paid. But to me its just tainted with injuries. If dude comes back and can be close to Chelsea Hazard for 2 years...thats kinda all i thought was coming. The future for me is based right now on RM some how pulling Mbappe.
And its Real Madrid so they will still always be chasing the big names so if Pogba comes eventually or Sterling that would be nice too :lol:

But its hard with the injuries for me to call the Hazard move a waste or bust right now. (see bias in first sentence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom