⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Bruno started his second game for United and already he’s the leader of the team. Not to mention he’s been playing pretty damn good right? RIGHT

I told y’all man... :lol:
He's such a silky player and he looks to have adjusted seamlessly. Thanking the footy gods that I don't have to see Lingz or Andreas on the team sheet by default anymore :lol:

Seems to be pretty popular on the dressing room already too, he's got a little bromance with Tone going on :lol: :smokin

Only thing I can complain about is why he wasn't brought in last summer :smh:

Caught a little of the PSG game yesterday. Not even mad at Neymar for getting his red card (which he deserved) but dude gets fouled a lot. Frustration has to boil over at some point.
And Mbappe plays at a different speed man that dude is lightning out there

BC0844FE-9982-4683-AB46-DF7246C47E29.jpeg

The streets won’t forget.

BC0844FE-9982-4683-AB46-DF7246C47E29.jpeg

The streets won’t forget.

I’ll NEVER FORGET.....

AND...... I’ll never FORGET rolaholic rolaholic and LA Diggler LA Diggler being like......

“hey Coupe, maybe Bruno’s just not good enough, he’s playing in a farmers league....” (after the Bruno “gives the ball away too much” story was put out..)

I haven’t forgot y’all questioning my judgement
on Bruno.....:smh:

I deserve a heartfelt apology.....

Yea I'm gonna need some receipts Coupé It Coupé It , don't remember knocking him for playing in Portugal, ever :lol:

Especially not when the club has had a history of finding good players and starters from there in the time I've watched them like with Ron, Nani and Vic.

The only thing I can remember questioning was how no one outside of Poch at Spurs seemed to have tried to sign him that summer, never knocked his actual talent one time and thought he'd be a good addition to any big team that would get him

Yea I'm gonna need some receipts Coupé It Coupé It , don't remember knocking him for playing in Portugal, ever :lol:

Especially not when the club has had a history of finding good players and starters from there in the time I've watched them like with Ron, Nani and Vic.

The only thing I can remember questioning was how no one outside of Poch at Spurs seemed to have tried to sign him that summer, never knocked his actual talent one time and thought he'd be a good addition to any big team that would get him

I’ll vouch for rolaholic rolaholic on this one. I don’t remember him questioning Bruno’s skill or talent.

I’ll vouch for rolaholic rolaholic on this one. I don’t remember him questioning Bruno’s skill or talent.

Ight my bad then - maybe I’m getting you confused with Diggler.

My apologies :lol:

Ight my bad then, maybe I’m getting you confused with Diggler.

my apologies :lol:
It's all good, you've been proven right in what you were saying about him the last year+ . Looks like a hell of a player

I was crossing my fingers that the United links were true all last summer given the need :lol:, was sick when we started hearing rumors of Spurs and Real being interested and would've been even more sick had he signed for Spurs after they bid

It's all good, you've been proven right in what you were saying about the last year+ . Looks like a hell of a player

I was crossing my fingers that the United links were true all last summer given the need :lol:, was sick when we started hearing rumors of Spurs and Real being interested and would've been even more sick if he signed with Spurs after they bid

Know what’s funny now.....

RM spent all that money on Hazard instead of Bruno....

:lol: :lol:

Know what’s funny now.....

RM spent all that money on Hazard instead of Bruno....

:lol: :lol:
:lol:

Been looking like they would've been better off dropping it on Zizou's fav French midfielder rn...

Still think he can come good in the future but looks like he started the season not in the best shape fitness wise and hasn't really kicked off since.

Bruno on the other hand has started his United career in style :smokin, 3 MOTM performances in his first 3 Prem matches

:lol:

Been looking like they would've been better off dropping it on Zizou's fav French midfielder rn...

Still think he can come good in the future but looks like he started the season not in the best shape fitness wise and hasn't really kicked off since.

Bruno on the other hand has started his United career in style :smokin, 3 MOTM performances in his first 3 Prem matches

Man me and couple other people on here were saying last summer “Hazard is an absolute talent but this Hazard move might be a FLOP. Hazard has no idea what he’s getting into at RM, plus he’s lazy and lacks professionalism...”

Also Hazard is turning 30 next year bro. Hazard may “come right” but it won’t be for long. Hazard is definitely gonna be one of those players that falls off a cliff. He won’t be balling into his 30’s.

I like Hazard too but he has always been a lazy ****. It’s a shame really.

I agree that the Hazard move is looking like a bad call right now. But I don't know if anyone really saw him getting hurt which to me is different then being a flop. Its just bad luck.

And Bruno looks good i love how direct he is and how he is willing to take chances going forward (united need that) but still not ready to crown united as "back" because Bruno scored a pen and they beat Watford. I will re-asses when Rashford and Mcctominay get back in the squad and see how they use rotations. I still think Greenwood is a gem and needs to play more.

I agree that the Hazard move is looking like a bad call right now. But I don't know if anyone really saw him getting hurt which to me is different then being a flop. Its just bad luck.

And Bruno looks good i love how direct he is and how he is willing to take chances going forward (united need that) but still not ready to crown united as "back" because Bruno scored a pen and they beat Watford. I will re-asses when Rashford and Mcctominay get back in the squad and see how they use rotations. I still think Greenwood is a gem and needs to play more.

Nah bruh, you can go check my receipts on Hazard during the Summer. This injury doesn’t change anything....

I was talking about Hazard the individual and how this move didn’t make sense for RM because even if Hazard came in balling, he wouldn’t last long. He had no idea how much pressure it is to play for RM.

Definitely looks like Hazard rested on his laurels over the summer and didn't feel the need to improve/work on his game before his move. It's a shame cause he balled out his last season for Chelsea. Real would have a commanding lead in the standings if he approached the start of the season with the same intensity and fire that he did last year.

Not crowning the club yet at all but it's been real refreshing seeing some genuine quality in the MF outside of Fredje and Pogz when he plays. The no.10 spot has been barren this year with Pogba out, Mata being old and less effective and Lingz + Andreas often being non factors. Bruno's instantly become the no.1 option there and he's looked good in the role so far.

It's no coincidence that the attack has looked much more organized and positive since he joined. All of a sudden looking in good position to qualify for CL footy after looking so far away for most of the season.

Still holding out some hope to see him, Fredje and Pogz together at one point but not fully convinced that we'll get the chance :ohwell:

Definitely looks like Hazard rested on his laurels over the summer and didn't feel the need to improve/work on his game before his move. It's a shame cause he balled out his last season for Chelsea. Real would have a commanding lead in the standings if he approached the start of the season with the same intensity and fire that he did last year.

Not crowning the club yet at all but it's been real refreshing seeing some genuine quality in the MF outside of Fredje and Pogz when he plays. The no.10 spot has been barren this year with Pogba out, Mata being old and less effective and Lingz + Andreas often being non factors. Bruno's instantly become the no.1 option there and he's looked good in the role so far.

It's no coincidence that the attack has looked much more organized and positive since he joined. All of a sudden looking in good position to qualify for CL footy after looking so far away for most of the season.

Still holding out some hope to see him, Fredje and Pogz together at one point but not fully convinced that we'll get the chance :ohwell:

It wasn’t just this Summer that Hazard was “resting on his laurels” tho...

He’s been doing it his whole career. Countless managers and teammates have ridiculed Hazard for being lazy and unprofessional.

Hazard gaining weight during the Summer and showing up to Chelsea overweight became an ongoing joke “that’s just Hazard being Hazard....”

He should have known better 8 years ago......but he DEFINITELY should have known better once he got to RM...

Being that clinical at 18 is silly man :lol: :smh:, he's most likely gonna end up with 15-20 goals in all comps in his first season with the first team and with a decent case for Southgate to be bring him to the Euro's

Kit news:

IMG_20200224_105810.jpg

Dudes are really gonna blatantly jack Palace's look like that? :rofl:

barcelona-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

Meh...

barcelona-20-21-away-kit-4.jpg

IMG_20200224_110329.jpg

The others

IMG_20200224_110331.jpg

IMG_20200224_110330.jpg

IMG_20200224_110844.jpg

Yuck :sick: