• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"agricultural league" :rofl: :rofl:
img_news_20171107_03_01.jpg

The Bavarian boys with another London massacre :lol: :sick:

Swear I can't remember the last time they didn't work a London squad after getting matched up with one :lol:

Jeez...

Waiting for the agricultural league slander from vtotheinay vtotheinay :lol:

No need to wait, I’ll say it too.

Da Premiership is officially now Da Farmership

Never has the EPL been so weak. That’s the truth. No wonder Liverpool are running thru it.

busquets done? Watching highlights and he looks like a shell of himself.

busquets done? Watching highlights and he looks like a shell of himself.
what? He was our best player today :lol:
his pass lead to the goal. was also man of the match

Semedo is so much better under quique. All confidence.
i hate how quique uses frenkie. He is so far forward he can barely get on the ball. It’s tough cause busquets is so effective you don’t need another deep lying midfielder but you lose all of frenkies best qualities. I would run 2 dm’s like city and have each player patrol their half of the field. It would help with busquets aging speed.

No way this team wins Europe.
It’s nice to see barca press away from home though. Refreshing.

GRIEZMANN IS THE FIRST BARCA PLAYER TO SCORE AWAY FROM HOME IN EUROPE SINCE NEYMAR WAS AT THE CLUB (since valverde took over).
How’s that for a stat?

Last edited:
what? He was our best player today :lol:
his pass lead to the goal. was also man of the match

Semedo is so much better under quique. All confidence.
i hate how quique uses frenkie. He is so far forward he can barely get on the ball. It’s tough cause busquets is so effective you don’t need another deep lying midfielder but you lose all of frenkies best qualities. I would run 2 dm’s like city and have each player patrol their half of the field. It would help with busquets aging speed.

No way this team wins Europe.
It’s nice to see barca press away from home though. Refreshing.

GRIEZMANN IS THE FIRST BARCA PLAYER TO SCORE AWAY FROM HOME IN EUROPE SINCE NEYMAR WAS AT THE CLUB (since valverde took over).
How’s that for a stat?
I saw him unable to shield the ball multiple times and ultimately turnover possession. But what do I know

Valiant effort by those farmers in London. Finally got to catch the whole thing. Thiago is probably our most important player (even as incredible as Lewandowski is) because of how much he controls the game and the tempo. I love Davies. So happy for him and all his success already. Hoping we get to see him in Bayern for the next 10+ years and he becomes a club legend.

In regards to the match, it could've been a whole lot uglier too if we were a little more on point with final balls. The 2nd leg is gonna be brutal if we put out the full squad. Hard to judge our quality right now against a club from such a lower level league. I guess we'll see if we're really on the level in the next round.

Would love to see something similar to this on the aggregate :lol:

1582691286941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom