⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell no.....

If Aguero is on the bench I’m changing my prediction......

need the official lineups to come out now

****in gundam wing why. At least it’s the 4-2-3-1 I wanted but not the starting lineup I was hoping for

Backline is what I wanted but only if it meant Fernandinho in front of the backline with Rodri not gundam wing in front of the backline with Rodri. Swear he’s peps illegitimate son

Bernardo false 9 Jesus left wing. Wouldn’t be the first time peps done this with Bernardo and it’s worked generally well before. Still not what I would’ve done though

I completely get the idea pep is going for. Just ****in Wish gundogan wasn’t starting

If sterling was 100% I think the forwards would’ve been sterlinf Aguero mahrez. But because he’s not fully fit and pep would still rather play with inverted wingers or traditional wingers he’s decided to drop Aguero and have Jesus play left wing so we can still have those inverted wingers. I get it. I just hope gundogan is playing as a 6 and not high up the pitch cause he Just doenst have the bite going forward and it takes away from our attack

Zidane rolling out the lineup I wanted to see. An in form Vinicius over Bale who does nothing. Vini has also been expanding his game a little and has looked a more comfortable coming in centrally, which he’ll need to do some of in the 2 forward set up in addition to playing the wing.

in for the Juve game only cause i got money on it lol

im sure the other match will be better though

Yea might be a long day for Citeh,they can't really counter effectively without anyone up top really.

KDB's been the furthest one up the pitch and you'd think you'd want him in the center of the pitch guiding the counter

Vini shoulda had that off the rebound from benz header to ederson smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom