⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte can't continue,yikes...

Damn they've got the stretcher out and everything,that's sad to see given his injury history with his knee :smh:

Didn’t realize Zidane started Modric instead of Kroos. Unless he has a knock I don’t agree with that decision. But we’ll see how it plays out.

I don't know when he could've gotten hurt either. He was celebrating with Davies in front of the fans after the game and looked totally fine. We really only have the 18 yr old kid Zirkzee from our academy who scored 2 game winners in his first 2 bundesliga appearances back to back with like 10 mins played total :lol: I would love to see him get some real chances to show what he's got.

I'm not so sure with Haaland. There's lots of rumors that we have a backdoor deal that we will be allowed to get him with his clause in 2 years, but our club hates dealing with Raiola so I guess we'll see what happens. Would love to see him become the replacement for Lewa when he's done
ehh you can park the bus just fine. not that the home crowd will approve of that lol. plus Gnarby and Davies going so hard right now I doubt that. I'm just hoping for we don't get a 10-2 agg :lol:

Didn’t realize Zidane started Modric instead of Kroos. Unless he has a knock I don’t agree with that decision. But we’ll see how it plays out.

Yea, I find it odd as well but maybe there's something we don't know. They don't look that composed without Kroos

Real's really missing someone like Hazard out there today

Wouldn't be shocked to see Bale come on early in the 2nd half cause they 're in need of a spark in attack rn

That was a game of cat and mouse. Tactical stalemate was great to watch. Smh two glorious chances for us. Thank god for Ederson on the other end too

What a half. Not sure if Madrid can keep up that press for another half, City did pretty well dealing with it. Gabbys gotta finish that chance but he’s been working his *** off. Thank you Ederson :wow:

That Laporte injury is big though. Also, Mendy has been terrible

Well damn :wow: :lol:

Yea don't know if Sarri's gonna last the season at this rate...

This explains so much :rofl::smh:

Lingz has been practicing his capoeira in the hopes of becoming the next Eddy Gordo instead of honing his CAM skills :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom