⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is Timo a Klopp forward? You have to excuse my ignorance as I don't want too many RB games. From what I remember seeing of him for club/country he left alot to be desired. If 60 mil is the fee.. I would wait for Haland who will have a similar release clause in Dec
30 mil Euros was the fee last year and also seems to still be the case. Werner is a solid striker. He reminds a bit of Torres. He is physical, possesses great vision, and has a bit of pace to him. He's good at the counter which is why everyone keeps saying he is Klopps type of player.

with the system Klopp has does he even need Willian? its like excess at this point. you have great players up top. Origi coming thru as a super sub in big games and what not. oh well

as for if he is a Klopp forward we have to remember when he arrived at Pool he straight up told Benteke you don't fit my system at all you gon have to dip out. I mean im saying it hella harsher but he watches the EPL and Bundesliga for certain so it should be a clear cut yes-no decision

Is Werner a pure striker though ?
Y’all should go for inaki Williams
He looks like one. And trust me, I've wanted Inaki at Pool for years, but his price tag isn't sensible. He also reminds me more of a winger than striker. If I'm not mistaken, we made an inquiry before we obtained Salah and the amount was something like 120 mil pounds which at the time translated to 130+ mil Euros

Just rewatched last year's champions league final. How did both teams even make it to the final. Game play was garbage from both sides.

How the F did Winks get a start over Lucas. The man who got them to the final. Kane is overrated. Son H-M is a good player but lacks composure in the final third. Needs to work on how to dribble evasively and disguise his dribbles. Going in a straight line makes it easy for Defenders to read you .

he just came back from injury too Kane. I'll never forgive them for that. higher ups probably pushed for English NT captain wins the champions league for first time Spurs. FOH.

Just rewatched last year's champions league final. How did both teams even make it to the final. Game play was garbage from both sides.

How the F did Winks get a start over Lucas. The man who got them to the final. Kane is overrated. Son H-M is a good player but lacks composure in the final third. Needs to work on how to dribble evasively and disguise his dribbles. Going in a straight line makes it easy for Defenders to read you .

Well since you asked, here you go:

2C027DC5-593E-42BE-A093-A4AFE55FCCB0.jpeg

27F4EE72-E500-452A-AE5E-E277F21EA943.jpeg

Not too shabby. Some strong clubs in there including yours, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom