⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marca writers must be bored because they keep trying to push a rumor of Achraf being for sale

Worst kits so far are City and United......RM close...waiting for their release.

oh and Spurs too, that’s ridiculousness.....disgusting.

Oh and for good measure, Falcons jerseys too. :sick:

Liverpool‘s kit out here making all y’all look ugly

Last edited:
Falcons jerseys fire

million Times better than the Hideousness we was rocking the last 15+ years

Falcons jerseys fire

1587595774165.gif

Yea Armada Armada 's been wildin on the jersey front :lol:

Falcons should've done what the Chargers and Browns did and go back to their classics if they wanted to switch it up. Their new ones aren't an upgrade to the Vick/Ryan era ones at all imo. They're generic AF for a city like Atlanta
Sounds like wishful thinking coming from you
I dunno man :lol:

I'd love to see the Prem back too but just going off how the situation's been handled there compared to Germany. Some of the lower leagues in England already cancelled the rest of their seasons

UEFA still planning on finishing the European season seems to bode well for a return but we'll have to see how things develop.

Like the panthers can talk they got some of the worst uniforms in the league :lol:
Yea Armada Armada 's been wildin on the jersey front :lol:

Falcons should've done what the Chargers and Browns did and go back to their classics if they wanted to switch it up. Their new ones aren't an upgrade to the Vick/Ryan era ones at all imo. They're generic AF for a city like Atlanta
I dunno man :lol:
Nah man going back to classic wouldve been the basic thing to do that’s not Atlanta. The news ones are modern but not trying to do too much perfect blend for me and all black at home >>>>>>>>>>

and these for sure a upgrade over those tragic Reebok designed uniforms we just had

Yeah i saw the sponsorship deal went through awhile ago and I could only think of the dumpster fire that Chelsea was heading into:sick: my wallet is not going to be used any time soon.

while we’re on that note did the NFL get new colours/unis in general for all of them? I saw the Memes for Tampa being nice but I still haven’t seen them. I figured since my Raiders are now not Oakland they’re getting a touchup

Yeah i saw the sponsorship deal went through awhile ago and I could only think of the dumpster fire that Chelsea was heading into:sick: my wallet is not going to be used any time soon.

while we’re on that note did the NFL get new colours/unis in general for all of them? I saw the Memes for Tampa being nice but I still haven’t seen them. I figured since my Raiders are now not Oakland they’re getting a touchup
Nah not all but like 5 teams switched it up this year which is more than normally switch it up at the same time

Liverpool’s kit looks stupid.

...coming from a scorned Madridista that has to deal with Adidas trash templates year after year.

Liverpool always gets classy home kits.. it’s the away/third kits that are usually trash.

I kinda like the all white falcons Kit.

Cold world. Same thing happened to him last summer with us. We turned him down for 30m and he was publicly begging us to sign him

Cold world. Same thing happened to him last summer with us. We turned him down for 30m and he was publicly begging us to sign him

This isn't 100% true. Liverpool like most clubs is holding off on spending big money because the economy is in limbo. Timo also doesn't fit in your club's future cause y'all still got Lewandoski performing at a high level.

This isn't 100% true. Liverpool like most clubs is holding off on spending big money because the economy is in limbo. Timo also doesn't fit in your club's future cause y'all still got Lewandoski performing at a high level.

Well his release clause (60m) expires in June and pool said they won't activate which I understand. Problem is, I don't see Leipzig selling below 60m after that clause is gone. I thought Pool would've been a great spot for him working under Klopp. Oh forsure I agree why we didn't get him, but honestly when you can get a guy of his talent for 30m, in this market, you grab him and figure it out later. Our new manager has said he's willing switch to a 2 striker set up to accomodate if a player like Werner came in, but it's too far gone at this point. That idiot Kovac ruined it for us.

is Timo a Klopp forward? You have to excuse my ignorance as I don't want too many RB games. From what I remember seeing of him for club/country he left alot to be desired. If 60 mil is the fee.. I would wait for Haland who will have a similar release clause in Dec

The reports have changed on him everyday, one day he's definitely going there the next day he's not, I still think he winds up at Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom