⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad Vini's first two seasons have been interrupted, especially each time it's when he seemingly was finding his form and playing time.

40m??

Need this energy from the club

9e9.gif

Would be a cool idea tbf,especially with the lack of a crowd

Sancho doesn't get hyped as much because he doesn't play in England, though the fact that he's actually producing for a club outside of England should speak for itself. I guarantee if Sancho was in England right now at Man United or Tottenham you wouldn't hear the end of it.

I'm also a fan of Newcastle entering the arms race. I'm not against more competition at all, just makes the league more exciting to watch overall.

For whatever reason my first career mode on fifa (06) was with Newcastle. I was beasting with Alan Shearer. Didn’t really know anything about footy. By the time I’d picked up the game during the 06 WC Shearer was already retired and I had no idea :lol:

Had him in a lethal stroke partnership with with Shola Ameobi :rofl:

Funny enough a few months later when I got FIFA 07, I became ranked in the top 150 players on Xbox. And was beating top 10 ranked players. There was a stupid sprint cheese I refused to use, or I could have been ranked even higher. Everyone was running with Barca and MU, but Real was my best team. And the rest as me becoming a Madridista (and thankfully not a magpie) is history.

Edit: Completely unrelated to seeing how stupidly rich they’ve become though, I’ve just been reminded that they hold a special place in my heart :nerd:

Last edited:
Glad someone took the crown away from the Chevy logo :lol:

Not sure what they were thinking with the color blocking though,looking like a Palace kit

The Qatari's are shook now that they're not the richest oil monarchy in the footy world anymore :rofl:

Glad someone took the crown away from the Chevy logo :lol:

Not sure what they were thinking with the color blocking though,looking like a Palace kit

The Qatari's are shook now that they're not the richest oil monarchy in the footy world anymore :rofl:

Are any of them rich with the current price of oil ?

Hate to admit but the 'Pool X Nike kit leaks so far have all been pretty nice :lol:

Germany putting the footy world on it's back :lol: :pimp:

When you compare the German gov's covid response to the UK's, it's real tough to picture the Prem season getting completed like they keep insisting it will be

The sponsor on Chelsea’s jersey looks like the doodling of a child that immediately got crumpled and thrown in the trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom