⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever PSed those pics is foul as hell :rofl: Gave obama the Charlotte univ head coach hairline

1590186125240.png

1590186152886.png

So Bundesliga this weekend bro--

I would've made a meme but I forgot what Truth's avy pic was

Once again, congrats on scamming us for 25 mill worth of wages this season. Well played by your squad jape jape Dude might not even play the rest of the season because of an ankle injury :smh: I'm gonna laugh my *** off if chelsea really spends anymore more than 50 mill on him this summer.

Aubameyang will be participating in the F1 eSports race this weekend. I wonder if he'll have a webcam on him.

Anyone else catching BDL games today? In for BVB - Wolfsburg and Bayern - Frankfurt after

See Sancho's on the bench again...

Probably making sure he's good to go for the big game match with Bayern on Tuesday

Dortmund up after Guerrero scores.

Great ball from Hazard, Halaand slipped trying to hit it but it probably worked out for the best cause it would've been blocked if he got it off :lol:

Achraf with the 2nd :pimp:

Great ball movement and team goal, Sancho with the assist. BVB are so fun to watch still even behind closed doors

Man dortmund is not missing a beat even after this long break. If thiago is still injured for tuesday's Klassiker I could see them working us. It all depends on how we look today, but last week we were really really rusty

Nice ball from Muller and finish from Goretzka

Bayern having chance after chance these first 20 mins

9E6CBCD2-ED49-4746-AE72-209028D0AD88.jpeg

Today is the 13th straight work day for me (overtime hours on weekend)

Team and I have been working on two offsite; COVID-19 test area this month

I received the package I purchased Chelsea kits (home, alway and 1978 home) yesterday so I’m hyped to rock one of these kits today :lol:

Have a great Memorial weekend y’all

Davies is phenomenal and that ball was oustanding.

Can we take a second to talk about Muller's unwashing this season though? It's been super impressive and I'm really happy for him. He was getting torn to shreds last year but it really seems like it was all because of Kovac not utilizing him properly and not giving him minutes. It's a damn shame is Low really doesn't bring him to the Euros next summer. He looks so dumb for retiring one of the best German players of his generation at 29 years old without a legitimate reason other than a bad season.

Bayern wasting no time putting this one away :lol:

Lewa with the 3rd a minute into the 2nd half,his 41st goal in all comps this season :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom