⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fonzie with the dagger :pimp: :pimp:

Got all the tools to be the best LB in the world in the next few years man, only 19 bossing it in Europe from MLS

Put $100 on both teams scoring :nthat:
Can never count out Frankfurt. I did the same and Bayern Munich winning by 1.5 goals. My heart dropped when it was 3-2. Gotta thank Davies and Hinteregger for saving my *** :lol:

I see Havertz also balled out today, clubs are gonna be lining up for his sig whenever things get back to normal
This kid is the truth, I honestly thought he was gonna move last summer. Hes on back to back braces now even tho one was Pen today. Was brilliant against a good Monchengladbach team.

Iwould salivate at the idea of a pairing of him and KDB in midfield. If Klopp gets a midfielder like him at Liverpool it's a wrap for the Prem again and maybe all of Europe.

Der Klassiker on Tuesday is setting up to be 🔥 🔥

Might end up being the title decider given the forms of both squads

This kid is the truth, I honestly thought he was gonna move last summer. Hes on back to back braces now even tho one was Pen today. Was brilliant against a good Monchengladbach team.

Iwould salivate at the idea of a pairing of him and KDB in midfield. If Klopp gets a midfielder like him at Liverpool it's a wrap for the Prem again and maybe all of Europe.
f9b4f3f8784dcbb0-.gif

Davies is phenomenal and that ball was oustanding.

Can we take a second to talk about Muller's unwashing this season though? It's been super impressive and I'm really happy for him. He was getting torn to shreds last year but it really seems like it was all because of Kovac not utilizing him properly and not giving him minutes. It's a damn shame is Low really doesn't bring him to the Euros next summer. He looks so dumb for retiring one of the best German players of his generation at 29 years old without a legitimate reason other than a bad season.

He went from being ushered into early retirement,to Muller of old. He's not banging in the same amount of goals like previous years, but he's looked a lot better than last year. Glad for his turnaround. Definitely didn't want to see him go out that way

9E6CBCD2-ED49-4746-AE72-209028D0AD88.jpeg

Today is the 13th straight work day for me (overtime hours on weekend)

Team and I have been working on two offsite; COVID-19 test area this month

I received the package I purchased Chelsea kits (home, alway and 1978 home) yesterday so I’m hyped to rock one of these kits today :lol:

Have a great Memorial weekend y’all
Man credit to you... literally on the front line. Props fam.. you and them ugly *** jerseys :wink:

He went from being ushered into early retirement,to Muller of old. He's not banging in the same amount of goals like previous years, but he's looked a lot better than last year. Glad for his turnaround. Definitely didn't want to see him go out that way

Agreed 100%. He isn't as great as he used to be, but damn to get retired by your national team that young is ****ed up. Sucks that Low still refuses to bring him back. To be leading all of Europe in assists after the nightmare of last season is dope to see

His turnaround was what I was hoping Gotze could of done.

For as long as Muller has played at a high level, even his bad years are still not considerably bad. It's just I feel he has been overshadowed by the hype and strong first half of his career. Guy is almost position-less. One thing I love about his game is hes an incredibly unselfish player and underrated playmaker. I remember he was known for banging in goals but I feel like hes more of a complete player now even without the goal tally.

It's weird because I feel like theres better players that can play in any position he plays but he still puts in the work and effort and outplays most of the players Bayern brought in.

Agreed 100%. He isn't as great as he used to be, but damn to get retired by your national team that young is ****ed up. Sucks that Low still refuses to bring him back. To be leading all of Europe in assists after the nightmare of last season is dope to see
I think him getting forced into retirement was political.
His turnaround was what I was hoping Gotze could of done.

For as long as Muller has played at a high level, even his bad years are still not considerably bad. It's just I feel he has been overshadowed by the hype and strong first half of his career. Guy is almost position-less. One thing I love about his game is hes an incredibly unselfish player and underrated playmaker. I remember he was known for banging in goals but I feel like hes more of a complete player now even without the goal tally.

It's weird because I feel like theres better players that can play in any position he plays but he still puts in the work and effort and outplays most of the players Bayern brought in.
Yep, hence why he pairs well with Lewandoski. He's not selfish and looks for the setup. Gotze should have gone somewhere else. I don't think returning to Dortmund was the best idea considering that the manager whom he saw much success with was no longer there. From my understanding, he had a chance to link up with Klopp, however, he opted to stay at home in Germany. To grow, you have to go to strange foreign circumstances and leave your comfort zone and it seems he just wasn't ready for that.

I think him getting forced into retirement was political.

Yep, hence why he pairs well with Lewandoski. He's not selfish and looks for the setup. Gotze should have gone somewhere else. I don't think returning to Dortmund was the best idea considering that the manager whom he saw much success with was no longer there. From my understanding, he had a chance to link up with Klopp, however, he opted to stay at home in Germany. To grow, you have to go to strange foreign circumstances and leave your comfort zone and it seems he just wasn't ready for that.
Facts. Him and Robben were the focal point in the attack pre Lewandowski and it's pretty amazing he's been able to accept different roles and fight to be a consistent starter.

Considering the classic #10 is fading away I cant see him on any elite clubs even on a free. BVB and Gotze confirmed today they are parting ways at the end of the season too. Mans is only 27 :smh:

Gotze also has that medical condition that really effs him up. I think that's a big a factor as him picking the wrong club. I know it was really stopping him from training for a long time while he was with us and he still deals with it to this day. Sad to see, I really thought he was gonna go on to be a superstar after that WC winner. If that ends up being the only thing we remember him for, it's a hell of a memory :smokin

I never knew he had a condition that would cause fatigue and weight gain. That's really unfortunate. Sounds like something I'm going through this year :lol: :smh:

As much as I stan for Messi, Germany won me a ton of money in that WC. I won prize pools from work, my friends and I think I even placed 3rd in this thread lol. Nearly all of the German players are over the hill from that squad. If things were to go the way they would of, Gotze should of been a top 10 player right now but I guess that's how careers for a lot of players are.

Gotze also has that medical condition that really effs him up. I think that's a big a factor as him picking the wrong club. I know it was really stopping him from training for a long time while he was with us and he still deals with it to this day. Sad to see, I really thought he was gonna go on to be a superstar after that WC winner. If that ends up being the only thing we remember him for, it's a hell of a memory :smokin
That and he is injury prone. He had facial injuries and other stuff over the years that cut his seasons short

I received the package I purchased Chelsea kits (home, alway and 1978 home) yesterday so I’m hyped to rock one of these kits today :lol:

be safe fam

John terry is a terrorist

Last edited:

You’re the man bro, thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom