⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was pretty good, a lot better than I expected. He has Portuguese and Brazilian accent mixed in with a French one but very impressive nonetheless
Interesting he said Adriano was his idol when he was little. Probably influenced him to go to Inter

Barça will do anything to get money.......they’ll sell their soul.....

they’ve become 5x worse than RM in just 10 years

1590480748392.jpeg

wtf is dortmund doing? no witsel, can or sancho to start the match? I understand sancho since he had a slight injury but everyone said he was 100% for today. Oh well let's get it. I'm hyped regardless

Good clearence off the line by Achraf to deny Gnabry from scoring

Boateng had one earlier too after Haaland nutmegged Neuer,wasn't as powerful a shot though

Thanks for all the well wishes..

Back to footie: why hasn’t sancho been starting ? The United stan in me wants to believe this is related to a potential move

Thanks for all the well wishes..

Back to footie: why hasn’t sancho been starting ? The United stan in me wants to believe this is related to a potential move
I want to too :lol:

Think its related to a knock or lack of match fitness though, saw some BvB fans saying he came back a bit heavier.

He's been playing more and more each game so I thought he'd start today. Def expecting to see him in the 2nd half, if we don't though...:nerd:

That Davies sprint back to stop Haaland in open field was insane. The kid is an absolute superstar. Biggest match of the season and he's the best player on the pitch at 19 years old. Insane.

The Kimmich chip was filthy. The balls to attempt that too in that moment :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom