⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually sold this? I never saw it. I'd love to have one with the sponsors, but without would do haha. Please let me know if your boy can get them. The sizing should be the same as all the other bayern ZNE jackets. I'm 6' 1" 170 and the medium is perfect on me.

Yeah, Official Bayern shop had them (https://fcbayern.com/shop/en/adidas-anthem-jacket-120-years/25106/), all sold out now. I have about 20 lbs on you but I am usually around 170-75 but the recent knee surgery and quarantine have done me in. My proportions are weird so usually a M is good everywhere except around the glute area and a L is bad everywhere except around the glute area haha. I will let you know what he says.

If it's like that juve one with red instead of black, hell no :lol: The black team issue one they've been wearing this year with the throwback crest is so dope. Too bad it's not for sale anywhere.

1590799673324.png

That is a tough Adidas TF

Brandt, Can, Akanji and Hazard has looked horrible in the first half. You'd thought basically losing the title to Bundesliga would light a fire under their *** but they looked sluggish out there. Everytime I root for them they always seem to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom