⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonucci posting that made me literally laugh out loud.

But on the blackout itself, I actually think it’s kind of powerful to take a moment to say idgaf about what cool summer **** you have going on in your life right now. Let’s take one day to all acknowledge what’s happening.

However, I also see people who aren’t really with it partaking. Whatever though in these bleak times where it’s easy to find negative ****, I’ll look at the bright side and hope that’s indicative that at the very least they’ve been a tiny bit enlightened and moved by the recent events that have transpired.

We’re going to keep this 💯 For a second with Ronaldo...... cause Ronaldo has had an issue with Cristiano for a long time.

Ronaldo Nazario de Lima has been hating on Cristiano Ronaldo since dayyyyyyyy 1 - believe me when I tell you this - DAY 1. And why do you think that is?

Cris came out of nowhere, stole his name, became a superstar and bagged 500 plus goals with a 10 plus year career. The hate has blossomed thru the years and became worse and worse as CR7 has broken records.That’s facts. You can ask any Brazilian that.

Also Cristiano is HUGE in Brazil, and I mean huge, so this adds to level of animosity Ronaldo feels.

More people in Brazil like CR7 than they do Neymar, that’s another fact. There are Brazilian sports shows (like Chiringito) who say if Cristiano Ronaldo was Brazilian, Brazil would have won 2 world cups by now....it’s a topic that’s comes around frequently.

agree or disagree, that’s not the point. Ronaldo Nazario has been fed up with Cristiano Ronaldo since 2007 and he’s had to live with Brazil’s obsession for Cristiano for years now. YEARS.

and you know what - I don’t even blame Ronaldo - I would have been hating too. On some real MJ **** - I’d be like “F CR7” :lol:

If true, it’s wild that Brazilians choose CR7 over Neymar.

I've always heard Brazilians don't really f with him like that at all in spite of him being their best player since he came to Europe :lol:. Most of the Brazilians I know who follow footy curse him out whenever he gets brought up :rofl:

Saw the biggest Brazilian paper did a reader poll of top Selecao players of all time a year or 2 ago and he didn't even crack the top 10 which is wild since he'll almost certainly finish as their top scorer

They hated on Neymar for getting injured in the world cup. That isn’t even his fault anymore .

They hated on Neymar for getting injured in the world cup. That isn’t even his fault anymore .
Neymar is the face of 7-1 even though he didn't play, he also got most of the the blame for 2018 WC failure (side note it feels like summer 18 was like the last decent time in the world, **** been down hill since).

Only thing people should question about Neymar is his ability to stay fit, outside of that he's gonna ball.

There are way more reasons...

A lot of Brazilians feel like he hasn’t lived up to the hype, he was suppose to be on Messi & Ronaldo level.....Many don’t like the fact he doesn’t take his football so seriously (that’s why Ronaldo is brought up in the conversation a lot). They didn’t like the PSG move, they don’t like the fact he’s always at Carnival....etc

These are the things Brazilians and the media bring up. It’s not even so much WC, but that’s important too. Especially going forward.

Brazil is extremely critical of their players. I guess they reserve that right - they have 5 stars on their jersey and they’ve seen many, many world class players. Neymar at 28, doesn’t impress them.

Crazy right :lol:

Brazil loves Winners, that’s their thing. They're proud people because of their football success. If some Brazilian Player isn’t cutting it - they let it be known. Harshly.

It’s not even that they “choose CR7” - they love CR7. I never thought I’d see Brazil love a player so much who’s not Brazilian....Very odd - It pisses a lot of of Brazilian players off.

Crazy right :lol:

Brazil loves Winners, that’s their thing. They're proud people because of their football success. If some Brazilian Player isn’t cutting it - they let it be known. Harshly.

It’s not even that they “choose CR7” - they love CR7. I never thought I’d see Brazil love a player so much who’s not Brazilian....Very odd - It pisses a lot of of Brazilian players off.

Yeah I know how proud Brazilians are of their football, that’s why I find it so strange. It’s like if one of Spain’s top players would have been worshipped in Argentina while Spain was thriving and Argentina wasn’t.

There are way more reasons...

A lot of Brazilians feel like he hasn’t lived up to the hype, he was suppose to be on Messi & Ronaldo level.....Many don’t like the fact he doesn’t take his football so seriously (that’s why Ronaldo is brought up in the conversation a lot). They didn’t like the PSG move, they don’t like the fact he’s always at Carnival....etc

These are the things Brazilians and the media bring up. It’s not even so much WC, but that’s important too. Especially going forward.

Brazil is extremely critical of their players. I guess they reserve that right - they have 5 stars on their jersey and they’ve seen many, many world class players. Neymar at 28, doesn’t impress them.

Word. Going to PSG was never a good move for him. Now dude is stuck there. Dude isn't challenging himself. Brazilian's have taken note of that. To them, he's good but he's not serious and is taking the easy road to glory by being in Ligue 1. But he's not even doing that, dude hasn't even really played that many games for PSG. Fam should have just stayed at Barca. Where does he go from here?

Yeah I know how proud Brazilians are of their football, that’s why I find it so strange. It’s like if one of Spain’s top players would have been worshipped in Argentina while Spain was thriving and Argentina wasn’t.

Argentina has to be up with Brazil in terms of criticism. Huh? They’re def the most critical and outspoken in my opinion.

I remember Pecho frio. Y’all Argentines and Braziuks don’t play.

Word. Going to PSG was never a good move for him. Now dude is stuck there. Dude isn't challenging himself. Brazilian's have taken note of that. To them, he's good but he's not serious and is taking the easy road to glory by being in Ligue 1. But he's not even doing that, dude hasn't even really played that many games for PSG. Fam should have just stayed at Barca. Where does he go from here?

He’s stuck in my personal opinion

Neymar's career about to be sadder than Dinho. At least we got to see Dinho at the peak of his powers for a little bit at the biggest clubs in the world. Neymar was just about to hit that point at Barca, then threw himself into purgatory at PSG. Might not see him out of there until he's on the other side of 30. Such a damn waste :smh:

Coupé It Coupé It look at this bull

1591158664541.png

It’s not even him wasting time in PSG. He flat out cant stay healthy. It would be better if he was in a more competitive league but the same problem would be that he can’t string a season without getting hurt

Argentina has to be up with Brazil in terms of criticism. Huh? They’re def the most critical and outspoken in my opinion.

I remember Pecho frio. Y’all Argentines and Braziuks don’t play.

Yes, the Argentine media has been absolutely brutal with Messi and the rest of his amigos: Aguero, Di Maria, and don’t even get me started on Higuain. That said, Argentina never looked toward Europe to “fill the void,” they just look to the past and continue to idolize Diego.

I will say that the country and media seem to have grown much more appreciative of Messi and the amigos over these last few years (with the exception of Higuain, who’s basically a leper in Argentina).

The Man Utd home kit looks like a rehash of the blue one that they won the Europa League with, the black one isn't that great either.

I would be absolutely thrilled if Liverpool lands Dembele

Imo Liverpool can be a situation that’s too physically and mentally demanding for him. I think if he leaves he’s gotta go somewhere he can find joy, rhythm, and confidence with his football again. Somewhere that doesn’t ask a lot from him defensively.

Imo Liverpool can be a situation that’s too physically and mentally demanding for him. I think if he leaves he’s gotta go somewhere he can find joy, rhythm, and confidence with his football again. Somewhere that doesn’t ask a lot from him defensively.

Well obviously I disagree. I think Liverpool can be the place where he finds joy, rhythm, and confidence with his football again. Look at what Klopp has done for former trashmen like Milner, Shaqiri, and Ox.

Well obviously I disagree. I think Liverpool can be the place where he finds joy, rhythm, and confidence with his football again. Look at what Klopp has done for former trashmen like Milner, Shaqiri, and Ox.

Just to be clear, are we both talking about Ousmane? :lol:

I think dude is too injury prone. The guys you named are stocky work rate type guys. I’d rather see Dembele somewhere that he can express himself without the pressure and scrutiny he’s been under since the lead up to his Barca move. Let him have fun without having to concern himself with beating the likes of Mane and Salah for playing time, being demanded to press hard and potentially injuring himself, and being on a team that has the pressure of having to win every time they set out on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom