• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coupé It Coupé It luisfigo luisfigo one of yall gotta cop this

I don’t really wear hats lol

It’s in my cart. Just waiting for the next 20% off. There’s also some 3/4 length capris that I want to buy just for the heck of it becuaes it looks so stupid

Liverpool's squad took a knee during training today (via @andrewrobertso5)
EZbpn5FXQAEUFA9

You love the messi vs ronaldo debate tho :lol:

Saw that Peckham had a lot of people out there protesting

Last edited:
this is the way

since some of yall love quotes so much
there's a 1000 more

We’re going to keep this 💯 For a second with Ronaldo...... cause Ronaldo has had an issue with Cristiano for a long time.

Ronaldo Nazario de Lima has been hating on Cristiano Ronaldo since dayyyyyyyy 1 - believe me when I tell you this - DAY 1. And why do you think that is?

Cris came out of nowhere, stole his name, became a superstar and bagged 500 plus goals with a 10 plus year career. The hate has blossomed thru the years and became worse and worse as CR7 has broken records.That’s facts. You can ask any Brazilian that.

Also Cristiano is HUGE in Brazil, and I mean huge, so this adds to level of animosity Ronaldo feels.

More people in Brazil like CR7 than they do Neymar, that’s another fact. There are Brazilian sports shows (like Chiringito) who say if Cristiano Ronaldo was Brazilian, Brazil would have won 2 world cups by now....it’s a topic that’s comes around frequently.

agree or disagree, that’s not the point. Ronaldo Nazario has been fed up with Cristiano Ronaldo since 2007 and he’s had to live with Brazil’s obsession for Cristiano for years now. YEARS.

and you know what - I don’t even blame Ronaldo - I would have been hating too. On some real MJ **** - I’d be like “F CR7” :lol:

Cesc when asked about his history of managers
Arsene: best for youngsters
Pep: Most tactical, must be intelligent
Mou: He'll win while giving tough love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom