⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love me some cr7 but remember he didn't really play in that final 😅

hey man it’s an international final......anything can happen.

We’re not there without him....that Portugal squad was weak.

But this isn’t about Ronaldo this about a Portugal going back to back. Even if one of the trophies was a .5

I’d rather have a .5 trophy than no trophy at all. Nations League had actual ramifications for Euro 2020..

Plus......it’s not like it was 5 Copa Americas in 6 years......I started Fake Copa....don’t you fools remember that . I guess this is my dose of irony :lol:

but I wanted to win the Nations League., especially it being in Porto......and don’t front.......we alllllllllll watched....everybody was either watching or HATE WATCHING.....

Now I’m glad 2020 Euro was pushed back...........we got another full year to gloat Nelson C Nelson C luisfigo luisfigo

1591787586335.gif

Last edited:
European betas really only hold their cup every four years.

South American chads love football so much, they organized more Copa Americas on off years.

The European betas cried and called them “fake” but tuned into all the matches anyway. A few years later, they invented their own “fake” cup and named it the Nations League.

European betas really only hold their cup every four years.

South American chads love football so much, they organized more Copa Americas on off years.

The European betas cried and called them “fake” but tuned into all the matches anyway. A few years later, they invented their own “fake” cup and named it the Nations League.

F it......might as well hold a Copa every year...... from now on then.

And no one outside South America was really watching Copa like that last summer, it was a mess in Brazil and the football was karate in football boots.

Copas para todos!!

hey man it’s an international final......anything can happen.

We’re not there without him....that Portugal squad was weak.

But this isn’t about Ronaldo this about a Portugal going back to back. Even if one of the trophies was a .5

I’d rather have a .5 trophy than no trophy at all. Nations League had actual ramifications for Euro 2020..

Plus......it’s not like it was 5 Copa Americas in 6 years......I started Fake Copa....don’t you fools remember that . I guess this is my dose of irony :lol:

but I wanted to win the Nations League., especially it being in Porto......and don’t front.......we alllllllllll watched....everybody was either watching or HATE WATCHING.....

Now I’m glad 2020 Euro was pushed back...........we got another full year to gloat Nelson C Nelson C luisfigo luisfigo

1591787586335.gif

I’m not happy the euros got postponed. **** this pandemic. China is asshoe. Today was supposed to be my last day at work before taking a whole month off for the euros. We were going to draw our way to the final and repeat as champs. Next year Ronaldo will be older, Pepe is so injury prone the last theee years that he probably won’t see the field. But hopefully Dias, Bruno, and Felix would develop more.

but for real, was there supposed to a copa America this year also?

F it......might as well hold a Copa every year...... from now on then.

And no one outside South America was really watching Copa like that last summer, it was a mess in Brazil and the football was karate in football boots.

Copas para todos!!

You watched every big match and were in here saying the same things, thus proving my point.

but for real, was there supposed to a copa America this year also?

There was supposed to be a Copa America this year co-hosted by Argentina and Colombia. The reason is because CONMEBOL wants to move them to even numbered years. Because of the virus it was pushed back to 2021, which negates the purpose for organizing it in the first place.

Considering the quality of the teams CA could be so much better, last year the pitches were trash, var was a mess, the refs bad, then you add in the usual iffy chemistry of international football led to a poor tournament. Oh and Alejandro Moreno.

i don’t think the rm jersey is that bad. The main problem imo is that it doesn’t belong on a Real jersey. It doesn’t fit with the brand. A smaller team and they’d get points for originality. But this seems like an attempt to market toward hype beasts, which is worthy of some cringe. It winds up as a very awkward mismatch.

Also, it shouldn’t be a first kit.

Considering the quality of the teams CA could be so much better, last year the pitches were trash, var was a mess, the refs bad, then you add in the usual iffy chemistry of international football led to a poor tournament. Oh and Alejandro Moreno.
^You just described South American football in a nutshell. You guys don’t watch the Copa Libertadores and it shows.
I admittedly don't, but it's a wasted opportunity not to put the best product out there, even if it's only fixing the pitches.

MLS has some good looking pitches, but the quality of football still isn't on par with Copa Lib :lol:

Would be a quality squad option for that fee. Seems like the club's also looking into Donny VDB this summer

Would love to see a Togolese player at United :pimp:

i don’t think the rm jersey is that bad. The main problem imo is that it doesn’t belong on a Real jersey. It doesn’t fit with the brand. A smaller team and they’d get points for originality. But this seems like an attempt to market toward hype beasts, which is worthy of some cringe. It winds up as a very awkward mismatch.

Fam it's that bad

Would be a quality squad option for that fee. Seems like the club's also looking into Donny VDB this summer

Would love to see a Togolese player at United :pimp:

I was really hopeful for him to get back right after the ACL tear. He was so good for us in his first season, but he hasn't been the same since. I hope wherever he goes he can get back to his old self. There's just no space for him with us now after Goretzka's turnaround in play. Goretzka, Kimmich, Thiago, Muller and probably Havertz this year or next. Hope you guys do right by him since all signs are pointing to Man U.

i’m just really concerned that they’ll use that Tiger King font/design on the names and numbers on the back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom