⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won the 2nd hour 3-1 but still :smh: @ losing the 1st one

Haven't seen who started which halfs though...

About a week away from the Prem also being back, Citeh - Arsenal being the kickoff game should be good

Had to match the petty after the Brentford result :tongue: when i saw our return match
42b6588.jpg

yall should just sell pogba already
shouldn't keep players that don't want to play for your club and he's expensive af
yall can get a lot of value for how much pogba costs

and that's no disrespect to pogba because he earned those wages but clubs shouldn't break the bank for players who aren't committed

yall should just sell pogba already
shouldn't keep players that don't want to play for your club and he's expensive af
yall can get a lot of value for how much pogba costs

and that's no disrespect to pogba because he earned those wages but clubs shouldn't break the bank for players who aren't committed

He's been posting vids and pics from training with him cheesing hard since the restart got announced so he looks to be in a lot better headspace rn on top of being healthy and fit again after his surgery a few months back.

Also been reports that he told pizzaboy to tone it down which explains why he backtracked during the quarantine and hasn't been heard from much since :lol:

That could also be due to him recognizing that none of the big boys are gonna shell out the money required to sign him anytime soon especially with the markey in flux from the pandemic. Real seemingly doesn't need him anymore with Fede's emergance, Odegaard coming into the picture and their interest in Camavinga. Also Juve is trying to shed salary/save money right now...

Regardless though, from most accounts, he was pushing for a move because the club wasn't in any better position to challenge for honors from when he first signed and I don'tblame him. There's always been the caveat though that the more talent the club surrounds him with the more he'll want to stick around. Was talk of them activating the extra year team option on his deal soon just last month.

Now he'll finally get to play with another creative outlet in the MF with Bruno and the club looks to be going all in on Sancho this summer so I figure the club and he'll be in a much better position to achieve what we all want by next season. If not then there's always gonna be the possibility of selling him next year but we'll see how things go first

After scoring a beautiful free kick goal which he should celebrating......

he can’t take the announcers loud *** either:lol:

D70146C5-D764-4B13-BD10-B38D171143CC.jpeg

Last edited:
Apparently we fielded a b/c team back line, with youth team players

Euro 2012 final about to start on espn2 for anyone looking for something to watch. Crazy that Balo started this match at his age and now he can't even stick at a low/mid table club in europe :smh:

Caught the tail end of the Valencia match, its as if they forgot how to play after they grabbed the lead late on.

Anyone know why the back of Sporting Kits say “Fu Sou” I’ve been trying to do some research but haven’t been able to find much

6 years ago...

🔥

In hindsight was kind of the unofficial dagger for that Spanish golden generation...was all downhill after that

In one of my fav kits in recent memory :pimp:

That little Dutch run had me real optimistic for LvG at United :lol: :ohwell:

RM squad looks pretty full, no Nacho or Mariano, it's time for Hazard & Asensio to get some redemption. **** maybe even Bale lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom