⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If united was in the CL next year they might try something stupid like swap pogba for ronaldo. Might be best if they don't qualify :lol:

Sevilla becomes a sauna in the summer. It’s unbearable if you’re visiting

You don’t enjoy 90+ degree weather, 80% or more humidity, and daily thunderstorms?

I was in Sevilla in August 2 years ago and it was 115-120 every day. Streets are basically abandoned during the afternoon when the sun is highest.
Crazy experience but the city is amazing and it was worth it.
Bro I can’t take a **** in my house without sweating in the summer here... hate it. Not even gonna speak on the rain/thunderstorms
What part of Florida are you guys talking about? I’ve been thinking about a move to Orlando. Sounds like the hottest days of a NY summer. Hot and humid.

Speaking of kits

ajax-20-21-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Adidas always come correct for Ajax's kits man, I'm jealous :lol: :smh:

Damn you're right :lol:

Posted the wrong one from the footy headlines page

This seems to be the new one

ajax-20-21-home-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Main difference is the collar color + sleeve stripes. Can't ever go wrong with their colors though I suppose :lol:

Bro I can’t take a **** in my house without sweating in the summer here... hate it. Not even gonna speak on the rain/thunderstorms
Thunderstorms were the best part.......

I had a Panamanian chick from Oyster Bay who came down to visit during the winter for a permanent move later that summer.

She thought it was gonna be sunshine and beaches, but as soon as June came around she would complain about the everyday rain and late afternoon thunderstorms :lol: :emoji_cloud_rain:⚡

Damn you're right :lol:

Posted the wrong one from the footy headlines page

This seems to be the new one

ajax-20-21-home-kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Main difference is the collar color + sleeve stripes. Can't ever go wrong with their colors though I suppose :lol:
I wish Arsenal went with stripes on the side
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F06%2Fadidas-classic-bayern-munich-home-kit-2020-21-001-1.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F06%2Fadidas-classic-bayern-munich-home-kit-2020-21-001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom