⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Llorente in the attack. Idfk what correa was doing once he came on for him

Interesting info on Spurs' new stadium.

I watched this whole episode when it came out, I never even watch TV either but I turned it on discovery bam. This Spurs stadium is nuts bro.

I just started to watch these guys. The guys from “The Grand Tour” they’re hilarious

watching kubo yesterday he is exciting but im not sure he's gonna cut it at madrid

1592148439018.png

1592148468084.png

jape jape You know why Nelson Semedo got suspended by Spanish authorities? Because Portugal handeled Corona 100x time better.....and they’re just hating

im really interested what you thought Fou sou meant lol
i saw the free kick goal and was trying to find out who took it, kept on searching that on google lmao. I dont follow sporting nor am I that great with portuguese.

Sheesh atleti is about to miss out on CL next year. Should they be automatically given a spot because they knocked out pool this year though? :rofl:
I dont think we’re gonna miss out. We can easily secure 10 points from our next 4 matches. Can’t say the same for Getafe or a young Sociedad squad

I watched this whole episode when it came out, I never even watch TV either but I turned it on discovery bam. This Spurs stadium is nuts bro.

I just started to watch these guys. The guys from “The Grand Tour” they’re hilarious

You've never watched Top Gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom