⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home. Walp. Was hoping for a W. Idk why pogz and rash seemed to look like they was in the verge of fighting for the pk. Shoulda let rash do it. Need to catch the replay of this game. Im guessing Shaw was gettn torched. And that Neves gol wow.

This needs love. What’s crazy about the Neves goal, he had a bad first touch and still struck it beautifully

:sick: :sick:

That neves gol is exactly how i make gols on fifa fut allll the time lol.

Lingard.PNG

Savage

Zaha stuck at Crystal Palace while Lingard plays for a historic team like Man United.

Life.

Would trade them in a heartbeat. Wilf is consistent at least

Lingz is as good as he'll be it feels like coming on turning 27 soon, as much as English pundits still love calling him a kid and including him when talking about the youth in the squad :lol:

Dybala doing his all on and off the pitch to stick around at Juve while they're doing their all to send him packing :lol:,something's got to give

Y’all know how much I love Dybala, but I’d trade him plus cash for Neymar any day.

Still, I don’t believe these rumors. Feel like it’s Neymar’s people trying to put the squeeze on Barça. So Barça hurry up and acquire him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom