⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also forgot to add earlier that Adama Traore was making Luke Shaw look like food today and Daniel James played like he has the potential to be a poor mans Lucas Vasquez (never thought that’d be possible).

Been said Luke Shaw ain’t it, but literally EVERYONE in England rates him for some reason. The commentator said today “Luke Shaw is one of the best LB’s in the EPL...” - I literally choked on my Espresso.

so with that being said...who's the best LB in the EPL? :emoji_thinking:

I would argue that Robertson had the best form last season

point black .... United should of won the game..... outplayed wolves the entire first half..... second half wolves played better but united still had chances....

these are the games united has to win if they have any chance of making the top 4.... especially when there is no depth at forwards and midfield ..... if players get injured,,,,, it could get ugly very quickly...

the youth have their chances now.... no zlatan, no rooney, no lukaku, no sanchez,..... the strikers have their chance to take control of the position .... its up to them

lingard...... aint it

****heads like Neville only make the clowns online feel justified when they constantly scapegoat a player like Pogs. When you have someone ranting like a madman for over 20 minutes about a ****ing penalty,no surprise you've got the worst of the worst feeling emboldened to say whatever filth they can come up with.

Glad the club and players are standing up against it cause it's been a long time coming,the abuse that a lot of the players get is disgusting

Too bad Jack from Twitter ain't gonna do **** about cause he a thin skinned little ***** :stoneface: :smh:

He injured it April 23rd, there's no inbetween with an achilles rupture right either you tear it completely or its regular?

When did CHO tear his achilles. Idk why but him already being out there seems like a quick turn around
april 22nd almost 4 months ago... i really hope theyre not rushing it but as long as hes feeling comfortable attempting some more intense movement its all on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom