Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth

More truth

I’m telling you Bruv. I’m finding it harder and harder to stomach United. I love them, but it’s just such gross incompetence, I can’t handle it. It’s not even about to result today, I knew that was going to happen. We don’t have the quality to break teams down that sit in the low block, so the result is no surprise.

But then you have guys who are supposed to understand football go on tv and say these kinds of things is mind numbing in itself, but it’s worse because they influence the masses. SMH

You’re trying to tell me that United couldn’t see this gaping problem?!

Is Pogba not a creative midfielder?
Is Zaha the new "former United player everybody swore off 5 years ago but now want back because hes exactly what they wanted him to be"?
Is Ole at the wheel or is Jesus at the wheel?
Do United fans still think Top 6 is possible?

United would be better off playing pogba at the 10 and dropping some combo of fred/mctominay/matic behind him than letting lingard play there. It's painful to watch him screw up everything :lol:

United would be better off playing pogba at the 10 and dropping some combo of fred/mctominay/matic behind him than letting lingard play there. It's painful to watch him screw up everything :lol:
Yeah but the problem is matic and mctominay suck. There’s no way to build out the back with those two. Mctominay can barely make a pass 5 yards in front of him.
Pogba has to drop deep a lot of times to get the attack going.
He is shouldering too much responsibility in the midfield.

Yeah but the problem is matic and mctominay suck. There’s no way to build out the back with those two. Mctominay can barely make a pass 5 yards in front of him.
Pogba has to drop deep a lot of times to get the attack going.
He is shouldering too much responsibility in the midfield.

True. Man they really could've used another really good MF. Would've been fun seeing Pogs and Bruno run that midfield and spray passes out to Tone, Rash and James.

United man dem was praising Mctominay like he was the next thing up. Crazy to see how that has changed in a matter of months

I don't see any fan ****ting on him though :lol:,he's the best holding mid option right now so he'll be getting a lot of games but he needs to expand his game on the attacking end cause he hardly contributes much moving forward.

I say he's the best holding mid option right now since I haven't seen how Fred would look under Ole's set up so that can still change,McTominay is good enough to play ahead of Matic and even Pereria a lot of the time but I don't think he's ready to be relied on as the main option there all season.

The next things up at United are Greenwood and Gomes and most fans have been saying that for a while,glad that they're in the picture now at least

I don't see any fan ****ting on him though :lol:,he's the best holding mid option right now so he'll be getting a lot of games but he needs to expand his game on the attacking end cause he hardly contributes much moving forward.

I say he's the best holding mid option right now since I haven't seen how Fred would look under Ole's set up so that can still change,McTominay is good enough to play ahead of Matic and even Pereria a lot of the time but I don't think he's ready to be relied on as the main option there all season.

The next things up at United are Greenwood and Gomes and most fans have been saying that for a while,glad that they're in the picture now at least

These are all things we've known since last year. Just further reinforces the incompetence of the board/Woodward/Glazers.

GG Coupé It Coupé It ! I had us losing this game so I’ll take the point. Sucks pogba couldn’t convert after creating that chance out of nowhere. I agree lingards days are numbered, obvious especially given ole’s Comments this summer about his social media and needing to get his head down. I didn’t know his stats were THAT bad, but his output doesn’t warrant a starting role in this team. Some things that also stuck out to me (didn’t see whole game, watched between patients)

- Scott mctominay is not good enough on the ball to be in a two man midfield. He also seems torn between destroyer and a terrible box to box player. I’ll hold off complete judgement till he gets a few more games under his belt.

- ole took FOREVER to make any changes. Soo long that I felt like the subs didn’t have enough time to actually impact anything. It was apparent we needed some changes around the 60 min, yet nothing till 81 min smh. Makes me feel like he was playing for the point

- I love mata but no way in hell he should be our first option off the bench. Gomes, Fred not even on the bench?

- We have so much height in our team and remain terrible from set pieces/ corners. That needs to change. Rashford should stop taking free kicks and take over corners

I know ppl wanna see Alexis leave but it might be a terrible mistake. Especially given our limited options going forward.

Yea Ole's def gonna need to work on his in game management/adjustments cause I don't know why it took until the 80th+ to make subs when the result was still up in the air. Mata seemingly being the default first option off the bench the past 2 games also isn't ideal.

I still think Alexis leaving would be addition by subtraction since he has contributed **** all since signing. 5 goals in 18 months for the highest paid player in the league is atrocious. Really can't see how any of the young guns could possibly do worse. Got more of a chance of having them shine than having Alexis become a positive contributor at this point imo.

If push comes to shove and we need another winger,I'd also be more comfortable giving Dalot burn there than hoping Alexis finds some form that's escaped him in the league for almost 2 years now.

Had a feeling that a MF pivot against Wolves wouldn't work pregame,not surprised at how it played out. McSauce should only play in a 3 and you can't get the best out of Pogz in one unless he has someone like a Kante who's the equivalent of having 2 holding mids with the amount of ground he covers

I swear the squad don't practice set pieces,always got a bunch of tall *** players on the pitch yet hardly ever score off of set pieces :smh:

Since everyone is always talking about us lemme just chime in. :tongue:

Michy Bats got a brace and Rüdi assisted and both played full 90mins against U23 Liverpool today. Things looking hopeful for them. Especially Rudi coming back. Lamps watched from the stands

These are all things we've known since last year. Just further reinforces the incompetence of the board/Woodward/Glazers.

Exactly, that’s the point.

We can talk about who and who shouldn’t start in the United midfield until the cows come home...

But the the bigger point is, United already had these problems. Then they lost Herrera and Fellaini. Where the F was the energy in the transfer market to buy midfielders? AT LEAST ONE MIDFIELDER WOODY.

This midfield is teetering on pitiful, but just imagine if Pogba gets injured? (Knock on wood) Things are gonna get real ugly, they’ll be playing with a bottom 5 midfield :sick:

I understand you being dejected and at a point of disgust, I would be too. I’m extremely disgusted with Porto right now, I feel the pain :lol: :angry:

I also forgot to add earlier that Adama Traore was making Luke Shaw look like food today and Daniel James played like he has the potential to be a poor mans Lucas Vasquez (never thought that’d be possible).

Been said Luke Shaw ain’t it, but literally EVERYONE in England rates him for some reason. The commentator said today “Luke Shaw is one of the best LB’s in the EPL...” - I literally choked on my Espresso.

MU shoulda sold Pogba and dead weight and gotten 2 of Fernandes Ndombele VdB and Eriksen, along with a holding mid. Could have tried courting Marcos Llorente and also inquiring about Isco too (those types seem to fare well in the prem, like Silva and Mata.) But instead they kept an unhappy wantaway Pogba with nobody around him.

Not sure why everyone is up in arms over the Wolves-ManU draw. It is clear that Wolves is a Top6 contender this season, they are a very well built team and managed to remain unbeaten in their last 3 meetings with United. So a draw isn’t a terrible result, all things considered.

Has anyone checked on Maguire? Pretty sure he was murdered today by Jimenez.

Not sure why everyone is up in arms over the Wolves-ManU draw. It is clear that Wolves is a Top6 contender this season, they are a very well built team and managed to remain unbeaten in their last 3 meetings with United. So a draw isn’t a terrible result, all things considered.

Has anyone checked on Maguire? Pretty sure he was murdered today by Jimenez.
its how united looked though..wasn't promising
still very early though. so it is an overreaction but that's just what comes with united.

we're way past the transfer window to be harping about who should come in or who should be axed from the squad...
and unless something happens in the January transfer window then this is the United squad for this season... deal with it.

not even gonna talk about the negatives from today's match since some of y'all have already pointed it out...

anyway, here's what happened before Pogba's penalty miss - no Neymar-Cavani situation here, and no throwing of players under the bus from Ole...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom