⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane really gone? Saw he got ZERO burn yesterday

Can see Sane to Bayern getting done if Havertz doesn't end up there this summer, been too much smoke regarding that transfer out of Germany the last year.

Bayern journo's seem to think it's a matter of when than if but I'm wondering if it ends up being for the bargain fee's that have been floated around, man's a 100m player imo.

Speaking of, he's looking way bigger post-quarantine...

IMG_20200618_140655.jpg

On that Memphis/Adama regimen :lol:

That's probably just the Puma fitted kit :lol:

Would of been nice to see him play but when Pep was making subs, we were already up 2-0. 8 matches left and still too early to play him into form for UCL. He'll get his time, I dont want his return to be rushed.

Chelsea still haven't touched Hazard money yet

They will receive around 58 mill pound from Altetico for Morata which covers the purchase of Werner

I assume they are focusing on LB now

For Havertz, it's clearly that Bayern and Madrid are his top choices. I just hope Chelsea will continue purchasing of Havertz until Havertz finds a new team to join

^Your Eto'o comment last page🔥

No i posted something about a week or two ago about the money from Timo coming from essentially all our loan army/sellings added up to be more than enough for him. I know Ziyech came first but it was something like 54mil from loanees for Timo's current 50 mil.

edit: mixed it up. yeah ziyech is but Timo is pretty much free with the numbers

Yeah it depends on how you look at it. You could say that player sales (Luiz, Pasalic & Boga) plus numerous loan fees (Ampadu, Bakayoko, Victor Moses, etc.) covered the Ziyech purchase. Upcoming Morata sale covers the Werner purchase.

We should easily be able to spend another 100-150 mil without violating FFP. Havertz and a LB would be ideal.

Chelsea trying to be fiscally responsible after too many bad purchases, Roman losing some bread and the loan army finally pulling in positive profits.

Ibra might have a top 5 career goal reel man, his Taekwondo blackbelt background helped him score the kinds of goal 90% of players would never dare or even dream to try :lol: :sick:

You're about to make me post the highlights.

in no order:
-the goal from the tweet
-bicycle vs england
-ajax goal dribbling thru everyone and like 3 fake shots in the box
-numerous karate kick goals in tight spaces/insane angles
-heading the goalies clearance directly in for a goal

I know I'm missing so many. Absolute legend

The England goal has to be the :emoji_goat: for me but you're 100% right, he had a thing for the spectacular and I don't think anyone else could've ever pulled off so many of those legendary goals

Even on his farewell tour in MLS he was still scoring worldies :lol:, legit announced himself with a 45 yarder for his first goal with the Galaxy :sick:

His 500th career goal against TFC also has to be in his top 10, Ibra's one of the baddest men to ever lace em up :pimp:

^
In the appeal stage right now

Not sure if the full 2 years holds up but I'd be shocked if they don't get at least the year ban that the likes of Chelsea, Milan and Barca got hit with

This has absolutely nothing to do with my fandom.. but if City some how skate without any real ban then this whole thing is seriously nothing more than a joke.
This has nothing to do with my fandom but It’s been a joke tbh. UEFA don’t actually give a **** about these rules. The thing we where charged The inflated sponsorship thing PSG did to a greater extent but they skated cause their president serves on UEFAs executive committee now. As far as UEFA is concerned the only rule city broke that UEFA actually cares about was not fully buying into UEFA like PSG did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom