Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
05EDB674-FACD-4B19-8890-ABDE14968296.jpeg

if this gets worse, that tournament is cancelled

They are literally holding the tournaments in Central Florida which is slowly becoming a hot bed. Orlando mandating all citizens to wear masks as they see record numbers each day.. nothing like bringing the worlds best athletes all to one location.. what could go wrong

Yikes

They've had a disappointing season but I'd probably wait to buy new MFers and see what Sarri can do with them before sacking him cause outside of Poch, not really sure who they can bring in right now.

Speaking of new MFers...

He'd be a godsend for Juve

I would take Kante but I doubt chelsea would sell to us again. I know he's been injured lately and not in his best form, however, I attest that to being played out of position.

I agree he's been a bit underrated over his career.

Lowkey one of the best no.9's to ever play for los blancos and he's up there in CL scoring but he's rarely been mentioned as a top striker in the world.

He's done everything you need from a starting striker well for them

Yikes

They've had a disappointing season but I'd probably wait to buy new MFers and see what Sarri can do with them before sacking him cause outside of Poch, not really sure who they can bring in right now.

I still wish he had linked with Arsenal instead of Chelsea at the end of the 2018 season.

Coaching football is a funny business.

They are literally holding the tournaments in Central Florida which is slowly becoming a hot bed. Orlando mandating all citizens to wear masks as they see record numbers each day.. nothing like bringing the worlds best athletes all to one location.. what could go wrong

Maybe if Garber got everyone those COVID rings like they planning to give the NBA players, they'll be aight :lol:

Pep wasn't talking about himself when he said that in the conference it was in reference to Sane

Na I heard he was talking about himself.
Simon Stones tweet right before that
Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 9.14.13 AM.png

And the only time Pep mentioned leaving this summer or at the end of a contract was in reference to Leroy he never brought that up again today in a context outside of that. His original quote that Simon Stone was tweeting about.

"Leroy has rejected to extend his contract. Everyone knows. If at the end of the season two clubs agree he can leave, if not he will leave at the end of his contract. The club offered two or three times and he rejected it."

Simon Stone clarified himself too now

imagine suing your former employer after you left and then trying to come back to work for your former employer while you still have a lawsuit against them. Then imagine your former employer wanting you to come back to work for them while they are countersuing you

mes que un club

I agree he's been a bit underrated over his career.

Lowkey one of the best no.9's to ever play for los blancos and he's up there in CL scoring but he's rarely been mentioned as a top striker in the world.

He's done everything you need from a starting striker well for them

He's been overshadowed by other players and the various storylines of Real Madrid.

I mean minus the whole strange sex tape incident blackmail thing with Valbuena or whatever that was....Benz is appreciated :lol:

RM really need to get a second #9. They are way too reliant on Benz to score with no CR7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom