⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern better lock up Sane before leaving the door open for somebody like Juve or Barca to swoop in.

Last edited:
Simon Stones tweet right before that
Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 9.14.13 AM.png

And the only time Pep mentioned leaving this summer or at the end of a contract was in reference to Leroy he never brought that up again today in a context outside of that. His original quote that Simon Stone was tweeting about.

"Leroy has rejected to extend his contract. Everyone knows. If at the end of the season two clubs agree he can leave, if not he will leave at the end of his contract. The club offered two or three times and he rejected it."

Simon Stone clarified himself too now

Lmao

I was just playing with you man, testing ya :lol:

Benz is a cockroach, for the last 11 years he has successfully survived every single attempt Real Madrid has made to replace him at striker.

Dude is a waterbear,could survive a nuke to still start for Real :lol:

Just wish he never got caught up in the mess that ended his international career, almost certain France would be defending European and World champions if he was playing with this current generation

lol @ juve or barca being able to ponying up the money required to pry Sane away..

You mean contract money or transfer fee? At this point, City will take whatever fee they can get for him to avoid him walking on a free transfer.

lol @ juve or barca being able to ponying up the money required to pry Sane away..
All it takes is a player swap, you say made x amount, get a loan and there's your cash all while upholding FFP rules for the future.

I'm just saying you know you're getting a bargain price regardless, just get it done instead of leaving the possibility for somebody else to come in.

Bayern managing to snag a talent like Sane on the cheap would be so on brand :lol: :smh:

Still think Citeh should try to squeeze as much as they can, if Chelsea managed to get 100m for Hazard on his final months left on his deal than they should be able to get at least the £60m they're supposedly asking for

Bayern managing to snag a talent like Sane on the cheap would be so on brand :lol: :smh:

Still think Citeh should try to squeeze as much as they can, if Chelsea managed to get 100m for Hazard on his final months left on his deal than they should be able to get at least the £60m they're supposedly asking for

There’s a big difference here: the relationship between Chelsea and Hazard hadn’t completely broken down, meaning that the threat of extension existed in the event that Real Madrid wanted to low ball.

That doesn’t seem to be the case with City and Sane.

There’s a big difference here: the relationship between Chelsea and Hazard hadn’t completely broken down, meaning that the threat of extension existed in the event that Real Madrid wanted to low ball.

That doesn’t seem to be the case with City and Sane.
City and Sanes relationship hasn’t broken down at all. He doesn’t want to resign but there’s no ill will on either side. Sane agent hasn’t been Wildin no leaks bad mouthing the other on either side which I imagine we would’ve heard by now with how long this saga been going on if there was beef

I love Sane's game. As a City fan sad to see him go...

How you gonna have Sane on one side and Gnabry on the other with Davies flying up and down the wings. Scary speed
I hate how well run those Bavarians are man :lol: :smh:,mad envious

Gonna be such a nasty squad having Sane + Davies on that left flank :sick: :sick:

Blows my mind that Gnabry is still only 24

I'll be honest though. There's still a fair amount of risk with buying Sane. He hasn't played a full 90 in 15 months. By the time he plays for us he'll essentially have been out of action for 18 months. Coming off an ACL tear with no game time under his belt means there's gonna be a lot of rust and we still have to hope he gets back to his old form. That's why our board is so firm on paying a smaller fee. Dropping 60+ on a guy you haven't seen play in a year and a half is tough

If Werner just went for 55 or 60 in this climate sane has to be at least 70 even with the injury

If Werner just went for 55 or 60 in this climate sane has to be at least 70 even with the injury

Chelsea activated his buy clause when nobody was willing to pay over 30. I still don't understand not even trying to negotiate that fee

The thing is.. city don’t need the money. They could let that contract run down and not even bat an eye. I feel like Bayern have the most to lose with that contract run down as no transfer fee will absolutely increase the suitors he has. You imagine Barca and Madrid not being interested in a talent like sane for free?

The thing is.. city don’t need the money. They could let that contract run down and not even bat an eye. I feel like Bayern have the most to lose with that contract run down as no transfer fee will absolutely increase the suitors he has. You imagine Barca and Madrid not being interested in a talent like sane for free?

He already agreed to terms with us. He doesn't want to go anywhere but Bayern. Plus Adidas and Nike are willing to jump in a bidding war for a new sponsorship deal for him only if he signs with us. He isn't going anywhere else

Not expecting too much coming off 100+ day layoff but I kinda hope to see some sign of this later

Pogba and Tone having solid games against their old friend Mou would also be :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom