⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine suing your former employer after you left and then trying to come back to work for your former employer while you still have a lawsuit against them. Then imagine your former employer wanting you to come back to work for them while they are countersuing you

mes que un club

What a ****

Also United back :pimp:

MealyMadIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

Against Mou too 🔥, been missing that stress in my life :lol:

Hahaha is that Skepta?

Dude is a waterbear,could survive a nuke to still start for Real :lol:

Just wish he never got caught up in the mess that ended his international career, almost certain France would be defending European and World champions if he was playing with this current generation

Higuain, who had world class talent, was sold for Benz to remain. From what I understand, Flo has always been in Benz’s corner.

The part about Benz missing international football that I’m salty about isn’t necessarily the results, but I feel like he would have made the brand of football they played so much more aesthetic too. It feels like we were robbed of seeing a magical team on the pitch. He’s top class at linking up with others and being flanked by goal scoring wingers.

There’s a big difference here: the relationship between Chelsea and Hazard hadn’t completely broken down, meaning that the threat of extension existed in the event that Real Madrid wanted to low ball.

That doesn’t seem to be the case with City and Sane.

The biggest difference for RM is that it was obvious they were desperate to have someone even halfway fill CR7s boots. And a teenager coming off injury in Vinicius couldn’t be that dude. Hazard was never going to extend with Chelsea. But Real couldn’t wait. There was also more urgency because his age. And on Chelsea’s part they probably felt that the revenue Eden would bring staying another year, and possibly having them qualify for the CL, would offset some of him going on a free. I don’t think they predicted in their rebuild phase things would have gone as well as it actually has.

Last edited:
I’m extremely disappointed in some of these Brazilian footballers with a huge platform man.

Marcus Rashford is out here feeding children, he’s a hero - while no Brazilian in the spot light is using their platform against Bolsonaro.

the things I read about going on in Brazil everyday man is a disgrace.

I’m extremely disappointed in some of these Brazilian footballers with a huge platform man.

Marcus Rashford is out here feeding children, he’s a hero - while no Brazilian in the spot light is using their platform against Bolsonaro.

the things I read about going on in Brazil everyday man is a disgrace.

A lot of these Brazilian footy stars endorsed him :lol: :smh:

Definitely sucks but I'm not surprised they're quiet as he turns the country into a fascist hellscape

When you go from winning UCL finals to losing Coppa Italia finals :

Saw a stat that this is the first time in his life he's lost back to back finals :lol:

The grass doesn't seem to have been greener in Italy at all...

Real could still use him too

Yea Carti definitely fell off a bit since that snippet dropped :lol:

Wish he hadn't gone all in on that baby voice after Die Lit :smh:

I played a Bayern player the other night using Real Betis and Alphonso Davies was everywhere.

Did they finally upgrade him? I never use him because they still had him at like a 74 rating. also what system you on? if you're on ps4 we gotta run some games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom