⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win against Villa, I'd like to see Pulisic and Mount on the field at the same time more often.

Also Kante in front of the back 4 >>>> Jorginho. Watching him today put light on just how slow Jorginho is.

Ugly game, both teams gave some mid performances, 3 points tho.

I will never understand why managers wait until the energy of the match completely shifts to make changes, if I can see it, they for sure can see it too.

Good win against Villa, I'd like to see Pulisic and Mount on the field at the same time more often.

Also Kante in front of the back 4 >>>> Jorginho. Watching him today put light on just how slow Jorginho is.
Yea Kante was flying all over the place. Had me thinking like, “Damn.. I miss this” :lol:

But I have grown an appreciation for Jorginho & what he brings to the table as well.

jape jape sheesh nike hooked you guys up with this jersey for next season :smokin

1592781930758.png

Lately it feels like Liverpool stays needing Burnley to pull of a favor :lol: :smh: no shot they even draw w/ City tomorrow.

They need 5 points to clinch the title. Win on Wednesday and then slap City up for the Prem Dub next weekend.
The Rona sequel needs to happen fast to avoid Pool from winning the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom