Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhhhhh

Real de Madrid got some CALLLLLSSSSSS

I’m not a referee conspiracy theory type of dude - but I could understand why non Madrid fans are upset.

Bruhhhhh

Real de Madrid got some CALLLLLSSSSSS

I’m not a referee conspiracy theory type of dude - but I could understand why non Madrid fans are upset.

Yo random but we were talking about mics and the on field communication before the weekend started. Have you watched any of the EPL games NBC aired without artificial crowd noise?

I hadn't before the weekend, but NBC doing something different than FOX with their audio feeds - you can pick up so much more. :lol:

Another young Canadian baller heading to Germany? :nerd:

Munchendgladbach's gonna have a nasty attack if it happens, already got Embolo, Plea and Thuram

Strange swap...

na fam, it'll look better with Olympic VIIs
Naa already got the perfect summer fit for those...

4kGijSpW_400x400.jpg

+

tXCQymkMSrmY9DQKLvBW

🔥 🔥

Yo random but we were talking about mics and the on field communication before the weekend started. Have you watched any of the EPL games NBC aired without artificial crowd noise?

I hadn't before the weekend, but NBC doing something different than FOX with their audio feeds - you can pick up so much more. :lol:

On TV they had crowd noise. That’s how I remember it with Wolves

Arthur has had a lot of off field issues. The media just doesn’t report it cause he isn’t black like dembele who gets in trouble for playing video games online the night before a match

even still, Barca shouldn’t make this trade unless it’s Arthur wanting out
Not pijanic though

Cristobal Soria has left Chiringito, said he’s not coming back because of disrespect. :lol:

This is due to a twitter poll asking “do you think Soria is a bigger Sevilla or Barça fan?” - 80 percent of viewers said he’s a bigger Barça fan....... :lol:

this guy is maddddddd

Cristobal Soria has left Chiringito, said he’s not coming back because of disrespect. :lol:

This is due to a twitter poll asking “do you think Soria is a bigger Sevilla or Barça fan?” - 80 percent of viewers said he’s a bigger Barça fan....... :lol:

this guy is maddddddd

Lmao Soria capes for Messi harder than jape jape tho

Plane could be heard during the game apparently it was this SMH

Sam Lee a City reporter who is at the match

1592854031350.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom