⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes a special brand of stupid to miss a point by that much...

Saw that Burnley fans flew the same banner over the weekend

Like the expression goes, any form of equality or threat to a groups dominance gets compared to and treated as oppression in the eyes of an oppressor...

Was wondering who would take the pen with Agüero coming off injured and KDB on the bench. Mahrez puts it away for his second

Plane could be heard during the game apparently it was this SMH

Sam Lee a City reporter who is at the match

1592854031350.png

******* neanderthals.

2 goals today for foden playing outta position on the left wing. And he had a nice no look pass to set up Bernardo on his assist to Silva. MOTM performance from him today
Definitely MOTM. Zinchenko had me cringing almost everytime he had the ball, I feel we still need a proper LB over the transfer window.

Sane had an entire 10-12 minutes and showed me nothing. Couldn't even bag a goal or an assist. I say 25 million for him now max

Listen I wanna bash the English as much as anyone.. especially for that BS. But let’s be honest here. The BLM movement started in America.. you think our biggest sport, the NFL, is gonna take the same stance? You think they printing anything on jerseys. You think they all taking a knee at the 50? The English are far more progressive as a whole then we are.... how terrible is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom