Status
Not open for further replies.
The hits keep coming

What did Gooners do to deserve this kind of hell man
httpimagesyukucomimagegif15a16f1294a5c6c4c40d691b523294aa0625c37b.gif
httpimagesyukucomimagegif15a16f1294a5c6c4c40d691b523294aa0625c37b.gif

Last edited:

Deserved, :evil::evil:

Quality player with time to improve, but I'm not a fan. I like the guy but I feel like he's gonna take up a spot in our squad for the coming years that a better player could be occupying. I think we can do better, but he can prove me wrong

He was the best no.9 in the world at his peak but damn Dracula has been looking like a shell of his old self lately

Thank you Azores Benfica for beating Benfica!!!!!!!! At home.....

Porto really about to win the league bruhVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!

F460F5A6-7A41-4E92-A8E0-46F01E037ABA.jpeg

Ok really, who can afford thiago right now? The only place I could see him going is Barca but there's no way they can get him financially and even fit him into the squad right now. He must be trying to get his wages a little higher

Beautiful work from Lo Celso and then Lucas just screws it up with a woeful pass

Spurs made some great buys with Lo Celso, Ndombele and Bergwijn. They could immediately benefit from buying someone like an Upamecano at CB. He would really help solidify the LCB spot instead of having the fridge there

Is there gonna be another round of COVID tests real soon? For epl at least? Would like to see how the precautions are taking affect

Are we ever going to see Ndombele again? Man can't even get in as a sub

Thank you Azores Benfica for beating Benfica!!!!!!!! At home.....

Porto really about to win the league bruhVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!

F460F5A6-7A41-4E92-A8E0-46F01E037ABA.jpeg
I was betting on this match in 3 ways...I was so god damn pissed Benfica bottled it...I went for the draw at half time and and they still bottled it :lol:

It seems like they don't want the title, they have been trash since the restart. It's pretty crazy because Porto and Braga are struggling to get results as well. I've watched a few matches from all 3 of em and more times they are dominating the opponent but give up some stupid goals or waste away their chances. It looks like you guys have a harder schedule than Benfica too so if you guys dont win it in this second half, its gonna be more of a struggle for yall than Benfica imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom