• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true at all.

Benz.jpg

Magic Johnson.jpg

You’re using one recent example of a questionable handball. All season La Liga have used the monitor. Not always but enough.

Gary Cahill just played patty cake with the ball and absolutely nothing. It’s been this way in the EPL ALL YEAR.

You trying to tell me The EPL has better refs than La Liga when EPL refs haven’t used the monitors ALL YEAR long? Come on man.

And that’s why English referees aren’t invited to national tournaments anymore. The world has noticed how trash they are.

that was a dirty chip, but not a foul by dani? didnt seem to go for the ball at all, and modric looked off-side too

Here’s where I won’t disagree......La Liga is right behind the EPL in worst refs... :lol:

Both these leagues need referee reform from top to bottom. They’re the worst.

I’d important 100 German refs to fix both of these leagues officiating problems. That would immediately solve it :lol:

You’re using one recent example of a questionable handball. All season La Liga have used the monitor. Not always but enough.

Gary Cahill just played patty cake with the ball and absolutely nothing. It’s been this way in the EPL ALL YEAR.

You trying to tell me The EPL has better refs than La Liga when EPL refs haven’t used the monitors ALL YEAR long? Come on man.

And that’s why English referees aren’t invited to national tournaments anymore. The world has noticed how trash they are.

What a free kick from scumbag Ramos :wow: :sick:

Hit that with perfect precision so there was nothing the keeper could've done. Even Messi would approve :lol:

Think he broke Koemans record for career goals scored by a LaLiga defender last time but he's making sure no one's ever gonna come close to it again

Bros y’all gotta tune into Atalanta vs Lazio. 15 mins left Atalanta just scored and are now winning 3-2

Lazio loses that hurts their chances to win Serie A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom