⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a free kick from scumbag Ramos :wow: :sick:

Hit that with perfect precision so there was nothing the keeper could've done. Even Messi would approve :lol:

Think he broke Koemans record for career goals scored by a LaLiga defender last time but he's making sure no one's ever gonna come close to it again
Ramos even celebrates like a douche, cant hate though on a CB hitting a clean fk :pimp:
clip i saw he celebrated ala ronaldo

Juventus still aren’t safe despite Lazio losing.

They currently have a 4 point lead and still have to play Lazio & Atalanta. And to be honest they could easily lose against BOTH of them.

Lazio are still in the race in my opinion, that’s how trash I think Juve are.

Kubo left a few displays of his quality today.
Gonna be interesting seeing his development in the coming years.

Yea I’m not sure what jape was on saying he doesn’t think he’ll be RM quality. He just turned 19. It’ll be interesting if the rumor of recalling Odegaard and loaning Sociedad another lefty maestro in Kubo is true.

couple of post-match thoughts

T-boat has been up there with the best keepers this season.

Captain obvious but if Vini learns to finish he’ll be scary. If his sculpted physique is indicative of his work ethic on his craft, it should come in time.

Leagues should consider switching to 5 subs permanently.

I’d like to see more of Vinicius and Hazard at the same time. If they can develop an understanding of each other’s spacing it could be interesting.

I respect Klopp attempting to unsettle our players when we're in pole position to win a treble, but it ain't gonna work. Their board wouldn't even approve 40 million to spend this summer. They have no shot at affording Thiago

I thought if 'Pool had won today they were gonna be presented the trophy?

Yea his footwork there was nasty :sick:

I don't blame Tone for trying for his hatty but yea if Pogba was able to get a shot off that might've been a goal of the season candidate...

Nasty meg to take out the first defender :sick:

Gambling degenerates xxpizzo xxpizzo nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 .....

what are Atalanta’s odds to win the CL? Could be a great value bet. This team doesn’t play around.
Man I'm so sick at today's match. I bet $100 on Lazio to win on a $220 payout. Right when Atalanta scored I panicked and I tried to hedge for a draw only for Atalanta to steal it at the end. Lazio was disgusting. Literally deer in headlights after going up 2-0 :smh:

I go through a sports app here in Oregon and the odds for Atalanta is +2200 so its 22 to 1 and Bayern favorites +275 for UCL.

This is too accurate :lol:
AA631419-D62A-4207-A1A1-397A54B66188.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom