⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Begrudgingly tip my hat off to Klopp and those boys, no one was touching them this year :smh:

Man's probably the best in the world right now after these last 2 seasons of dominance.

Congrats to their fans too I suppose :lol:...been a long wait but what an emphatic way to end it man

Imagine, Coutinho left Liverpool to go bounce from club to club. We ended up winning a champions league and a Prem League title
Gotta be up there as one of the biggest transfer L's of all time for a player and club :lol:

Coutinho missed out on history and being part of golden era run at the club he made his name at and Barca dropped £145m on a benchwarmer at best for them
httpimagesyukucomimagegif15a16f1294a5c6c4c40d691b523294aa0625c37b.gif

Klopp's next step has to be the German national team right? I could see him going for it if they crash out next summer in the euros again. I don't see how Low would keep the job if they have a WC18 type performance next summer

Someone needs to drop a Mendy lowlights video from today.......what we witnessed was out of this world. We’ll never see it again. Lol

This dude was such a bum today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom