⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes on Coutinho but he not the only one.

Look at the names on the team sheet from Klopp's very first match in charge at Liverpool. Anybody not aligned with Klopp's vision was systematically purged.

It almost seems as if when you're an exec, and you actually give a top managerial mind in the game a chance to invest and build in line with their own philosophy, you might actually win something.

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 11.39.08 PM.png

These squads were tough to watch at times. In 2015, Klopp said he needed 4-5 years and he ended up being on point with the timeline.

I’ll believe it when I see it rigjt know the only City hour i talking about it is second tier at best but he’s the exact signing we need. We lack leadership and reliability at the back and it showed a lot when Laporte was our injured most of the season as he’s our only centerback that has that, used to be Kompany then him but Kompany being gone now it’s lacked. I used to think Stones would step up but he lacks the mentality i don’t think he will grow into a leader anymore. Koulibaly 29 in his prime top center backs can play to 35 so still plenty of years ahead. Sell Otamendi bring him in first choice of Laporte and Koulibaly with Garcia and Stones

Great video bro, you always provide heat. A few years ago, guys like Kimchi Papi constantly said that Liverpool wouldn’t succeed under FSG. It’s a shame that clown isn’t here today to eat crow.

He also said that Wolves would be relegated again and that Nuno Espírito Santo wasn’t a good manager. That he’d be fired soon. Without ever watching Wolves play.

@kimchipapi also thought Barça were playing friendlies in the middle of the World Cup :rofl:

(I still got love for you tho Psk if you’re lurking.)

man, if doesn't light a fire under United's board.... :smh:

Klopp basically said he's going to be stay past his current contract, but not sign a lifetime because "at some point they aren't going to want me anymore".

Think he's going for the Fergie route.

Klopp basically said he's going to be stay past his current contract, but not sign a lifetime because "at some point they aren't going to want me anymore".

Think he's going for the Fergie route.

I expect him to be at Anfield for a long time (5-6 years tops), not as long as Fergie though IMO

The days of managers sticking around for 20+ years at 1 club like Fergie and Wenger are long gone imo.

Nowadays even the best managers relish another challenge after a few years at a club but I could see Klopp sticking around a few more years given what he's built these last 5 years.

He's still pretty young for a manager at 53 so another 5 years at 'Pool isn't really out of the question imo and would have him surpassing the tenures of other legendary 'Pool managers like Paisley and Dalglish.

I just hope United will be in better position to consistantly challenge him in that time to really add renewed fire and intensity to the rivalry.

This dude's investments can't lose man :lol: :smh:

Guess no matter what happens with the NBA restart, he'll still have a title this season at least :lol:

'Hakimi has agreed to personal terms with Inter'

You guys might lose Achraf already flyeed flyeed Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles ??

Dude from El Chiringuito is saying apparently
he feels he should be a starter after his season at BVB but hasn't gotten assurances from the club so he's open to moving this summer.

Supposedly got offers from City, Bayern and Inter as mentioned in the DiMarzio tweet above.

Real would be crazy to risk losing him by not making him a starter imo

*translation

Inter might be building something serious with Conte if they manage to bring in Achraf and Tonali this summer like it's being rumored...

Congrats to Pool on the league title. Very well deserved.

That being said City need a CB soooo badly. If they land Koulibaly it can't do anything but help.
With Timo and Ziyek chelsea might have them selves a squad. Lots of energy shown yesterday.
City without a #9 some times seem toothless. The Sterling false 9 was very meh...lots of possession but not too many out right chances.
KDB is still that man. I love his game so so much. Get mans some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom