⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Barça fans are saying “Greizmann shouldn’t play another minute on the team again, the experiment is over - play Ansu Fati....... “

My dad is laughing 😂

I told jape jape this was gonna happen last summer, Greizmann was never a fit.

[/QUOTE]
also realised I’ma need to get a new Che jersey before we fully adopted the ugly 3 brand

Facts. I should’ve copped a few weeks ago when I saw they had them for 60% off. The megastore is sold out of the home jerseys. Probably won’t restock right?

Klopp's next step has to be the German national team right? I could see him going for it if they crash out next summer in the euros again. I don't see how Low would keep the job if they have a WC18 type performance next summer

I think Low has run his course regardless. He's going to look stupid bringing Muller back into the side after he forced retirement on him, but he's going to looking even more stupid if he is too stubborn to call him up again.

Facts. I should’ve copped a few weeks ago when I saw they had them for 60% off. The megastore is sold out of the home jerseys. Probably won’t restock right?
[/QUOTE]
most likely no. unless you go to those other online stores like worldsoccer or something. and i did see the former's offerings and they only had smalls

LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL :pimp: NT was down for me ever since Pulisic's goal.

Chelsea did the Lord's work today. Happy we won it & got to see the boys all tg watching along.

Gotta be up there as one of the biggest transfer L's of all time for a player and club :lol:

Coutinho missed out on history and being part of golden era run at the club he made his name at and Barca dropped £145m on a benchwarmer at best for them
httpimagesyukucomimagegif15a16f1294a5c6c4c40d691b523294aa0625c37b.gif

Jokes on Coutinho but he not the only one.

Look at the names on the team sheet from Klopp's very first match in charge at Liverpool. Anybody not aligned with Klopp's vision was systematically purged.

It almost seems as if when you're an exec, and you actually give a top managerial mind in the game a chance to invest and build in line with their own philosophy, you might actually win something.

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 11.39.08 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom