⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter might be building something serious with Conte if they manage to bring in Achraf and Tonali this summer like it's being rumored...
They just have to stop buying older players for the short fix. I know they wanna get the Scudetto away from Juves hands, but invest in the future.

Zaniolo is a prime example

Where is inter getting this money from? They already spent the icardi money last summer

They just have to stop buying older players for the short fix. I know they wanna get the Scudetto away from Juves hands, but invest in the future.

Zaniolo is a prime example
They brought in experienced players like Young, Godin, Eriksen last year probably to get a bit of veteran leadership in the locker room but by all accounts Conte's targets this summer are all young.

Tonali's 20 and gonna be one of the future stars of the Azurri and Achraf is 21.

Crazy to think but Lautaro is still just 22 and Skriniar is 25 too. Rom is actually the one trending on the older side in that dressing room :lol:

They manage to bring in some more youthful talents and they'll have a real solid foundation to really challenge Juve's dominance with much sooner than later.

I'll be very disappointed if we sell him, to just let a a young talent from the academy like that go for what 40 mill? Because we have Dani Carvajal who's been highly inconsistent the past few years would be a mistake.

Edit: nvm apparently RM have agreed to sell for €40m :stoneface:

they really do undervalue him / overvalue Carvajal....

stupid. There better be a buyback.

They brought in experienced players like Young, Godin, Eriksen last year probably to get a bit of veteran leadership in the locker room but by all accounts Conte's targets this summer are all young.

Tonali's 20 and gonna be one of the future stars of the Azurri and Achraf is 21.

Crazy to think but Lautaro is still just 22 and Skriniar is 25 too. Rom is actually the one trending on the older side in that dressing room :lol:

They manage to bring in some more youthful talents and they'll have a real solid foundation to really challenge Juve's dominance with much sooner than later.

Think the best thing Inter are doing is buying up the Italian talent. To bad Politano didn't work out. Wonder if chiesa will end up there

Man City can't even beg people to show up for their Parade on a normal day whereas Liverpool got people showing up during a crisis to celebrate.
My man, yall won the UCL title last season and won the PL title for the first time yesterday...enjoy the moment. You bringing up City yesterday and today got you sounding like you came off the wrong end of a bad break up, relax b :lol:

Got more anger for us then your cross town rivals and the Red Devils, tell us how you really feel.

Speaking of celebrations, apparently the scousers trashed the area outside of Anfield last night :lol: :sick:

Not even mad after the 30 year wait but damn absolutely no one was tryna clean up :lol:

Speaking of celebrations, apparently the scousers trashed the area outside of Anfield last night :lol: :sick:

Not even mad after the 30 year wait but damn absolutely no one was tryna clean up :lol:

Since when did everyone get so soft? All I see is a bit of trash. Massholes literally destroy Boston anytime any of their teams win anything and you guys are getting upset over some empty beer cans. FOH with that nonsense.

My man, yall won the UCL title last season and won the PL title for the first time yesterday...enjoy the moment. You bringing up City yesterday and today got you sounding like you came off the wrong end of a bad break up, relax b :lol:

Got more anger for us then your cross town rivals and the Red Devils, tell us how you really feel.
it's bantz. If you're hurt by it, then you're not ready for Football. I bring up City cause y'all the former champions. Get out your bag B.

Chelsea is paying werner €15.5m a year. no wonder he's ****ing over leipzig in CL to get to london asap :lol:

as an athlete and competitor I really don't understand not finishing the CL this year though. they have a great shot with this format to win it all

Chelsea is paying werner €15.5m a year. no wonder he's ****ing over leipzig in CL to get to london asap :lol:

as an athlete and competitor I really don't understand not finishing the CL this year though. they have a great shot with this format to win it all

Better chance than CFC as well. We have likely 0.0000001% chance to beat your squad :lol:

Better chance than CFC as well. We have likely 0.0000001% chance to beat your squad :lol:

New transfers aren't allowed to play in the CL anyway so it makes no sense. He's gonna skip playing in the CL to watch the CL? I guess if those couple millions mean that much. I'd rather play personally

I assume inter are willing to pay him good wages...but is Inter that much better then Dortmund?
I know a lot goes into that decision and it isn't that easy but from the 1,000 Foot perspective....

On Paper that inter team looking really solid though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom