⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez is washed. Griezman was a waste of money. Why did we extend Jordi? Busquets looking real slow out there. This isn't 09. Old *** washed team that belong in the washed thread here.

Glimmering hope is that Puig is looking stellar, and Ter Stegen is better than Neuer. Need them with outrageous buyout clauses, not Pjanic

Speaking of washed

Florentino plays his cards right these next 2 windows and Real might be in position to run La Liga for the near future ala Barca the last decade...

Messi carrying that squad the last 2 years has to be up there amongst his most impressive feats man :lol:

At sone point you have to analyze if Messi’s friendship is damning to the whole team. Griezmann on in the last minutes?!? Wow.

Gotta take this huge step towards La Liga tomorrow

5851E183-9A3E-4670-BE18-8623305133B7.jpeg

This some snake ****

Atleti have already survived Griezmann leaving, that's pretty impressive

Also who knew Llorente was kinda of 10 :lol:

Juve with some absolute stunning goals today :wow: - Wonder if this wakes them up (probably not).

Bruno is doing to much....... I need United to drop points man :lol:

Just watched highlights. Pogba looks happy playing with bruno out there. They allll loving it. Anyways, bruno in this post interview :smokin

Had a random thought earlier, where the hell is James??

Thought he was back from loan this season but I dont think I've heard much of a peep from or about him in 2020 :lol:

Been wild to see the turn his career has taken since from when he first lit it up at the wc in Brazil and got a move to Real. He looked like a future Real legend and I thought he'd be a staple in the squad for a long time after his first 2-3 seasons but a few years and loans after, feels like it's all kinda gone to the wayside recently.

Like you'll forget he's still technically at Real if you don't look up the roster :lol:, career in limbo it feels like

Just watched highlights. Pogba looks happy playing with bruno out there. They allll loving it. Anyways, bruno in this post interview :smokin

Bruno was MOTM today, that third goal was
3D3C8A49-14F6-48E0-BB2C-7169FF302DD3.png

Might be the most impactful signing since Eric. Rashford was out, Pogba was out, and Martial form was inconsistent. We don’t sign him we’re probably closer to 10th with Ole getting the sack and us having to rebuild, again.

Had a random thought earlier, where the hell is James??

Thought he was back from loan this season but I dont think I've heard much of a peep from or about him in 2020 :lol:

Been wild to see the turn his career has taken since from when he first lit it up at the wc in Brazil and got a move to Real. He looked like a future Real legend and I thought he'd be a staple in the squad for a long time after his first 2-3 seasons but a few years and loans after, feels like it's all kinda gone to the wayside recently.

Like you'll forget he's still technically at Real if you don't look up the roster :lol:, career in limbo it feels like

James/Coutinho/Ozil have had their careers fall off cliffs

Ready to break Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles and flyeed flyeed hearts again......

This guy is saying that Zidane hasn’t talked to Hakimi in over two years. Could be one of the reasons Hakimi is leaving because he feels disrespected. Zidane hasn’t done anything to stay in touch with Hakimi. He would have stayed at RM for less money than Inter is giving him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom