⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a random thought earlier, where the hell is James??

Thought he was back from loan this season but I dont think I've heard much of a peep from or about him in 2020 :lol:

Been wild to see the turn his career has taken since from when he first lit it up at the wc in Brazil and got a move to Real. He looked like a future Real legend and I thought he'd be a staple in the squad for a long time after his first 2-3 seasons but a few years and loans after, feels like it's all kinda gone to the wayside recently.

Like you'll forget he's still technically at Real if you don't look up the roster :lol:, career in limbo it feels like
Too many different managers and the phasing out of the traditional 10. Many players think it's a dream come true to go to Real and Barca, but what they don't realize is there is a lot of politics that goes along with it. Hopefully, he gets a chance to prove himself elsewhere.

Speaking of washed

Florentino plays his cards right these next 2 windows and Real might be in position to run La Liga for the near future ala Barca the last decade...

Messi carrying that squad the last 2 years has to be up there amongst his most impressive feats man :lol:

Vinicius is Madrid's future.

Barca back to the pre Rijkaard days

Ready to break @Verde Shuttles and flyeed flyeed hearts again......

This guy is saying that Zidane hasn’t talked to Hakimi in over two years. Could be one of the reasons Hakimi is leaving because he feels disrespected. Zidane hasn’t done anything to stay in touch with Hakimi. He would have stayed at RM for less money than Inter is

he wants to be the main man. Carvajal is ZZs right back.He still owns that right flank for the next 2 years.

Im sure the $40M purchase includes some first option or buy back. Florentino is not dumb.

Ready to break @Verde Shuttles and flyeed flyeed hearts again......

This guy is saying that Zidane hasn’t talked to Hakimi in over two years. Could be one of the reasons Hakimi is leaving because he feels disrespected. Zidane hasn’t done anything to stay in touch with Hakimi. He would have stayed at RM for less money than Inter is giving him.

I got over it.

that said this is still strange. Like either Zizou finds him worthless in a back 4 for whatever reason, or there’s some Moroccan Algerian beef I’ve never heard of :lol:

One thing I’ll say about Zizou is that he’s been right about a lot of guys I liked. Such as James and Ceballos.

I dont think Hakimi is the traditional RB you would need in RM

this is only after watching him thrice in Dortmund tho :lol:

I dont think Hakimi is the traditional RB you would need in RM

this is only after watching him thrice in Dortmund tho :lol:

What makes you say that? RM love fast attacking fullbacks.

Just like I do, I think it’s an extremely important position.

Look at Juve without Cancelo this year, they’ve had a serious drop off in RB production. The FB position is extremely important. Spreads the field.

What makes you say that? RM love fast attacking fullbacks.

Just like I do, I think it’s an extremely important position.

Look at Juve without Cancelo this year, they’ve had a serious drop off in RB production. The FB position is extremely important. Spreads the field.
I get how important it is in modern football to have good attacking full backs especially if Real sometimes plays with a Diamond formation. I think Hakimi is one of the best on that end. I just don't think he has close to the defensive capabilities of some of the best full-backs Carvajal. He's like a RWB , RM to me dude was always on the other side of the pitch and didn't necessarily trackback that well

Man we really got Sane today. All we need is Havertz + Dest and the next few years is gonna be fun

200.gif

Different note but today was my first time seeing Puig. He’s a delight to watch on the ball. Made lots of positive moves and was very active on the pitch. Wouldn’t mind seeing him grow into a solid entertaining player. Need something good to watch while I root for you guys to lose over the next decade.

Degenerates nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 @Bantz Lord T @xxpizzo

We were talking about Atalanta having great value. Look at Napoli’s odds!! Considering they tied Barça and are still in it.

E990D351-17CF-42AF-A713-4ED16748FFEB.jpeg
Coupe, you hyping up the hell out of Atalanta. You sure you ain't got some Italian blood in you? :lol:

Future bets have never been my thing but I might just do it for the hell of it. Atletico got a nice payout too.
Man we really got Sane today. All we need is Havertz now and the next few years is gonna be fun

200.gif
I'm so glad all this is over with. Bayern doing us dirty like them Craiglist lowball offers. At least we got close to our money back.

Sane will be missed but I have a feeling we'll be regretting this. We lack the depth in that position and wingers like Sane in the open market are hard to come by around $50 mill.

Ima need to see Coupé It Coupé It robocop gif of him going cray for bruno, cuz he hasnt done it since cr7 manU days. Thanks. Fyi he already copped a bruno europa jersey this season of bruno

I'm so glad all this is over with. Bayern doing us dirty like them Craiglist lowball offers. At least we got close to our money back.

Sane will be missed but I have a feeling we'll be regretting this. We lack the depth in that position and wingers like Sane in the open market are hard to come by around $50 mill.

What's your thoughts on this and why do you think pep phased him out of the squad? He was a baller for you guys but for whatever reason he lost PT. Was it just having too much talent and not enough minutes to spread around?

Coupe, you hyping up the hell out of Atalanta. You sure you ain't got some Italian blood in you? :lol:

Future bets have never been my thing but I might just do it for the hell of it. Atletico got a nice payout too.

I’m hyping them up because they deserve it. They have a team with the budget of 2nd/3rd division English clubs. They deserve admiration and respect right now. That’s inspiring as a Porto fan, because Porto have done this before. So I’ll always root for smaller clubs.

but this is more about betting and value. I’ve never placed a bet online. And I’m thinking about value and placing one. I’m not going to bet 200 dollars to win $100. That doesn’t make sense to me.

I’m after a bigger prize if I place a bet - seeing Atalanta, Napoli, and RM at great value just has me intrigued. Especially under the weird CL tournament going on in August.

Ima need to see Coupé It Coupé It robocop gif of him going cray for bruno, cuz he hasnt done it since cr7 manU days. Thanks. Fyi he already copped a bruno europa jersey this season of bruno

F O H. I don’t even buy jerseys to begin with anymore. I’m glad Bruno is thriving cause I knew he would. :lol:

but I really need United to start dropping points now. They’re on a roll now and I don’t like it. Need Wolves to make CL.

what’s promising however is Leicester is slipping up, even heggsy heggsy doesn’t believe they’ll finish top 4/5 now.

When speaking of RM and traditional fb’s we can’t ignore that Marcelo was the opposite of traditional yet is a club legend. Dude picked and chose matches he cared about defending in. But his attacking prowess was historic for his position.

That’s what I mean. RM love that. That’s why I’m surprised to see Hakimi go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom