• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Ligue 1 calendar

Is this for real?
1594307968794.png

Yes it is. We don't even need to make farm jokes about them, that league is just straight food now. Very fitting

Do spurs have anything to play for still? Why leave NDombele on the bench AGAIN? Jose should be willing to try anything/everything

That milan X rocnation deal makes sense.. two brands living off past success, struggling for relevance.

How is rocnation struggling?
I feel like big labels like that not even relevant anymore in this day and age.. but what do i know. Hence why they are now trying to sink their claws into other platforms.. just my 2 cents.

I feel like big labels like that not even relevant anymore in this day and age.. but what do i know. Hence why they are now trying to sink their claws into other platforms.. just my 2 cents.
Yea I agree you don't need big labels to succeed, but if you just look at their roster they're doing just fine.

Don't forget Roc Nation has their sports agency and already signed some pretty big names like KDB, Lukaku and Rashford. They're definitely going to be making package deals to sign players to their agency + funnel them to Milan. I think it's a good move and can be successful

I remember Roc Nation Sports' first move was getting Robinson Cano a 10-year $240 mill contract. Baseball's WAR-based value system stated Cano wasn't even worth $20 mill a year

Lille's interest in Jonathan makes a lot of sense if Osmihen's off

You guys need money ROYGBiV ROYGBiV ? Thought he was part of Roma's future

Gonna be real interesting seeing their moves once the sale is finalized and if they do actually bring in Poch...

Would be another shrewd typical Pep signing

Should go to Inter Miami

Don't forget Roc Nation has their sports agency and already signed some pretty big names like KDB, Lukaku and Rashford. They're definitely going to be making package deals to sign players to their agency + funnel them to Milan. I think it's a good move and can be successful
Isn’t this a conflict of interest?

or they gonna do a Wolves/Mendes FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom