⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many forward players, midfielders and central defenders are selecting in a fantasy style draft before you select a fullback? I don’t think being one of the best RB automatically makes you world class.

Our definitions are getting crossed. I’m saying Kyle Walker is a World class RIGHT BACK. I’m not talking about some hypothetical fantasy draft.

if this really is the inter 3rd.....ALL IN
690.jpg

France is incredible. I know Coupé It Coupé It is trying to hype up his country but there is nobody touching France right now :lol: Those dudes are a cheat code. 4 Bayern players in the France starting XI tonight too and a brace for Coman :smokin

Last edited:
eto finally retired
man oozed class with every touch. one of the most complete strikers ive seen

So back in the day in fifa I used to love playing with Cameroon because Eto’o was a one man show. And there was a mode in fifa 12 where you can drop in and control one player online for a team match. I had my greatest match ever in one of those controlling Eto’o. I was on a different planet, and dropped a FK to complete my hat trick right at the end from here :lol:

E6AEDA17-6D70-4E91-AE3F-47E0DD223055.jpeg

I have the video and the back view of it going perfectly into the top right corner. But yes I just made a whole long post about me in fifa because Eto’o was a legend irl and in the games :lol:

France is incredible. I know Coupé It Coupé It is trying to hype up his country but there is nobody touching France right now :lol: Those dudes are a cheat code. 4 Bayern players in the France starting XI tonight too and a brace for Coman :smokin

Don’t put that on me. I said France is in 1st the other day, they’re the best team right now.

Yeah but you said y'all winning back to back euros next year :lol: Not a chance my friend

Best team doesn’t always win a tournament.....But yes, we’re winning back to back to back European trophies :pimp:

Honestly you sound more delusional by saying “not a chance Portugal wins it” as opposed to me saying “we’re going to win it again”.

Portugal doesn’t have a chance now??? Oh reallllly?? Treating us like we’re Germany or the USA right now SMH :smh::smh:

Best team doesn’t always win a tournament.....But yes, we’re winning back to back to back European trophies :pimp:

Honestly you sound more delusional by saying “not a chance Portugal wins it” as opposed to me saying “we’re going to win it again”.

Portugal doesn’t have a chance now??? Oh reallllly?? Treating us like we’re Germany or the USA right now SMH :smh::smh:

:rofl: just trying to get you riled up

4-2 win away from home against Serbia.... not bad. Serbia have good players, no idea why Jovic didn’t play.

But anyways, FORÇA Portugal :pimp:

So back in the day in fifa I used to love playing with Cameroon because Eto’o was a one man show. And there was a mode in fifa 12 where you can drop in and control one player online for a team match. I had my greatest match ever in one of those controlling Eto’o. I was on a different planet, and dropped a FK to complete my hat trick right at the end from here :lol:

E6AEDA17-6D70-4E91-AE3F-47E0DD223055.jpeg

I have the video and the back view of it going perfectly into the top right corner. But yes I just made a whole long post about me in fifa because Eto’o was a legend irl and in the games :lol:
Eto'o had a fut birthday card a few years ago that was unstoppable

Wait, I thought if won Euro's you get automatically qualified to compete in the next edition.

Is that not the case? Or is that only if you host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom