⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How wolves struggln with a team that got carded a red card real early in the game?

How wolves struggln with a team that got carded a red card real early in the game?

Great question. It’s been ugly from Wolves today. Real ugly.

My man Ruben Semedo got a red card, even tho it benefits Wolves - I didn’t want to see that.

The farmership is dumb as hell

there’s a pandemic?
Let’s pack all of our citizens in to one stadium and see what happens

Damn was pogba playing 5d chess on united? Announce he'd be coming back to training the week after the world is going to ****. He really may never play for them again

giphy.gif

I watched like 10 min of PSG Dortmund yesterday, with no fans. **** was garbage I switched to atletico-Liverpool, great game :smokin

but man the only bright side to arsenal getting knocked out of Europa was that more games would be on Saturday (i work Sunday’s) but now there’s about to be no more games at all :smh: :lol: the past couple years I had to miss most of the second half of the season’s games because of Thursday Europa

Premier League probably suspended for a month then it will restart again (maybe)
And even if Liverpool gets the title for a shortened season, it's going to get a asterisk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom