⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when we ask United for 100m for Madders and everyone laughs, I’ll remember that they’re willing to drop 30-40m on a 16 year old.

You think you’ll be able to sit down on your laptop and watch a simulation of terrible football?

I’ll still never get it :lol:

I've never played so I don't know how the game actually plays out. I thought it was more so a quick sim like when you choose to sim a regular match in FIFA but still watch as things unravel at a quicker pace. I know I don't have time for FM but I always wanted to give it a shot to see what it's all about. It seems quite popular, but I agree with you I don't quite full understand the appeal.

With this info coming out, it only makes sense to then name the club with the highest GD and only team that's 7-0 in the CL to be named champs. Then the obvious best team left in the DFB Pokal should be named the champ also. Therefore I'm happy to announce your 2020 treble winners, FC Bayern Munich

Last edited:

I would award the titles but void the rest of the season. I checked the top 5 leagues and the top 3 in the table have all played the same amount of games or the #1's lead is high enough that an equal number of games wouldn't affect the #1 spot.
At the bottom though there's clubs that have 1 less game than others in the bottom 3 and a win could have placed them outside of the relegation.
Same problem with some of the Europa league spots.

866aeb205827139a0b00aebc34d411fd.png

298ebedcd8517866bd6763443e336621.png

Last edited:
Jude is considered a generational talent tho
Aren’t they always? Tbh, it was more the fact that fans complain about the price that so called smaller clubs want for players but ignore the fact that it’s deals like this that drive the market up.

My god...This is for the bundesliga. Imagine how much the farmership will lose

"DFL is expecting a total loss of about 750 million € should the league be cancelled"

Last edited:

“A 21-year-old Spanish football coach has died from coronavirus, having been suffering from a form of leukaemia.

Francisco Garcia, a youth team coach at Malaga-based club Atletico Portada Alta, had an unknown pre-existing health condition that resulted in him being more vulnerable to the virus than usual for an individual of his age, though he was only informed of having cancer after going to hospital with symptoms of coronavirus.”

Last edited:
I've never played so I don't know how the game actually plays out. I thought it was more so a quick sim like when you choose to sim a regular match in FIFA but still watch as things unravel at a quicker pace. I know I don't have time for FM but I always wanted to give it a shot to see what it's all about. It seems quite popular, but I agree with you I don't quite full understand the appeal.
I’ve played FM before. It’s nothing like FIFA career mode. It’s a lot more realistic as far as controlling the club, setting in game tactics, scoutings, building a squad that fits and not just buying big name players etc. Unless you’re a hardcore manager mode player, it isn’t for you. I still prefer the simpler FIFA career mode just cause I can play a game with my squad.

More sarcastic comps please
I need the raki version

That’s disrespectful to Raki, Raki was actually good.

Lingard had never been good, been treated like a dime his whole career, and was the poster boy of classically overrated and overhyped English youths in 2010’s. (Dele Ali in second)

It's wild that Coman is only 23, he's already had a whole career full of medals and played at 3 top clubs. It's too bad injuries have been hating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom