⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to find another Klopp if that's where they want to be :lol:

Bayerns got so many built in institutional advantages over decades that make it real hard to threaten their monopoly of German footy without an elite coach and even then, it's still a hard ask.

Just look at Leipzig being flush with cash + having a great young manager but still not being near competing with Bayern like that anytime soon. Feels like you guys, Bayern, are trying to make Dortmund out to be something they never were. The only time they were damn near on the same level was during Klopps prime with them which coincided with you guys getting complacent and falling off slightly under Klinssman and LVG
It takes time to build and instill a mentality of continuous winning. Instant winning/domination take over rarely ever happens in football when there's already well-established competition in the league. We've only seen that happen with PSG and City (due to unlimited criminal money) and even then, they would drop points to random clubs. Leipzig still needs time IMO. Dortmund for some odd reason wants to be the prostitute club of the Bundesliga where all they do is sell their players the moment they start to blossom. Imagine being a club and having a player on your roster who immediately shows promise and the joke/transfers rumors are about other clubs already plotting on purchasing said player. This is a ****ing disgrace word to Drogba.

I’d like trincao at Leicester with no option to buy

I wanna keep pedri at Barca. I think he’s really special

tenor.gif

I am really warming up to the new United kits. Too bad I gotta wait til the end of the season to get one for a good price :lol:

The new United kits look like the France WC kits with the speckled weave
Not bad but not really good either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom