⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andalusian derby was shaping up to be really fiery, but 2nd yellow before the half for Guido Rodriguez has tempered it w/ Sevilla in front

Fred.jpg

Full thoughts? 🤨

I’ve been telling you he’s one of the best RB’s (now LB’s) in the world for 3 years.

That Juve were finished when they let him go for Danilo. The start of Juve’s decline started at that very moment.

What else is there to say? :lol: - I’m not surprised one bit he’s killing it.

Full thoughts? 🤨

I’ve been telling you he’s one of the best RB’s (now LB’s) in the world for 3 years.

That Juve were finished when they let him go for Danilo. The start of Juve’s decline started at that very moment.

What else is there to say? :lol: - I’m not surprised one bit he’s killing it.
I honestly think if he had played last euros.. ya woulda gone further

Funny how there was a witch hunt to get Arteta out but he's still in the job and Arsenal are somewhat doing well now. :lol:

But its like clock work. Get beat from real teams.. beat “ez” teams and back to bottom

Weird expectations for culers with xavi coming back. People are genuinely excited and hopeful but do realize the task at hand. Maybe xavi did the right thing by taking the team when there is very low expectations in terms of trophies. Top 4 will def be a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom